REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

This album is NOT her last! She is picking up her crown and putting it back on her head! This is only the beginning! Madonna is going to rock everybody's socks off with new music for years to come!! She will be EVERYWHERE, all over the place. She will make movies and write books along the way. But this is just a beginner to her next legacy of music!

Old Testament:

1. Madonna

2. Like a Virgin

3. True Blue

4. Like a Prayer

5. Erotica

6. Bedtime Stories

New Testament:

1. Ray of Light

2. Music

3. American Life

4. Confessions On The Dance Floor

5. Hard Candy

6. MDNA

Armageddon:

1. Rebel Heart

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

5. ?

6. ?

Do you recognize the number of the beast?

Love this! Good job.

Have you guys heard the error in the vocal at 2:49 of HeartbreakCity ?!

at 02:59?

1st time the chorus comes in is

Now

I'm in HeartBreakCity

Cause I'm in a world not pretty...

Your clever game got the best of Me...

2nd time chorus is

I'm in HeartBreakCity

Cause I'm in a world not pretty

Now

Your clever game got the best Of Me...

either way this track is EVERYTHING.

Edited by magodonna

wow so many surprisingly good final versions....Holy Water and Beautiful Scars are fantastic!

The surprise for me was Joan of Arc. The original demo is so much more emotive. Between the upbeat sound and the tweaked vocals that sound higher pitched and layered, it lost something for me. The demo was flawless.

Guest taeleimagsho

Am I the only one that finds it odd (and a bit disturbing/gross) that Madonna (a survivor of sexual assault) features Mike Tyson (a convicted rapist) on her album?

Am I the only one that finds it odd (and a bit disturbing/gross) that Madonna (a survivor of sexual assault) features Mike Tyson (a convicted rapist) on her album?

Yeah you are the only one. As if you were the purest of souls. People change and move on. Now STFU.

Guest taeleimagsho

Yeah you are the only one. As if you were the purest of souls. People change and move on. Now STFU.

Wow, excuse me for having an opinion.

WAOM demo is produced by Avicii, it has his sound all over and it sounds cheap and dated, although its obvious that even buried under dreadful production, WAOM is a very strong song lyrically/musically. Now its perfect.

THIS! I hated Avicii's version...but LOVE the album version.

The most embarassing fact about his production is that when you listen to his album you can tell which of his songs he recycled for M. So glad she removed him off the record. The songwriting is beautiful but his production? No.

Guest taeleimagsho

What I find weird is the fact this is literally your first post.

It's just something that's been in the back of my mind since I heard about his involvement. Personally, I don't think his little intro thing adds anything to the track, but it's not so offensive as to detract from it either. I was just wondering if anybody else found the collaboration a bit strange.

Not only that but he has always proclaimed his innocence on this one specific situation, which I have always believed him. Sometimes people get wrongly convicted. It's pretty obvious this is the case here.

Guest taeleimagsho

You lil monster shit opinions are just that Shit. Now go back to gagadaily, atrl or whatever hole you came out from.

Is this directed at me? I'm definitely not a 'lil monster' just someone who is entitled to express my opinion on a forum.

Not only that but he has always proclaimed his innocence on this one specific situation, which I have always believed him. Sometimes people get wrongly convicted. It's pretty obvious this is the case here.

And even if he was guilty that has nothing to do with Madonna and her music. Some just want to make drama and use any litle thing to shit on M.

Guest taeleimagsho

And even if he was guilty that has nothing to do with Madonna and her music. Some just want to make drama and use any litle thing to shit on M.

Woah I was definitely not "shitting on M" - I adore Madonna, she is my #1 favourite artist. I just find the collaboration rubs me the wrong way. As a fan, I'm not obligated to agree with every single artistic decision she makes.

Guest taeleimagsho

Your first post and you start asking shit questions. Really?

It's an honest question that I had. If you deem it as "shit", that's your opinion. Perhaps I didn't get off to the greatest start on this forum, but there is no need to attack me.

Guys Iconic has to be second single. It's incredible.

And Bill, i love Beautiful Scars so much, now is sooooo sweet. So dancey and happy and poppy and full of optimism!

And the rest, well, you all know them, either great or interesting or surprising... Those samples from JML and Vogue, those lyrics, that atmosphere, those rappers so well included.

One of her best albums.

Guys, the only thing i don't like is that she skipped the word "soldier" in Joan of Arc. Somehow it touched a part of me that meaning, and i felt like a part was deleted. But i like the drums used in the song, so she took something and gave us a lot more! hahaha

Will you please fuck off already? You came here to stir shit, we are incredibly clever and have a gift: we can see when somebody is a fake and you are.

Now, have some dignity and scram. Thank you.