REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Guest Pud Whacker

Inside Out is marvelous in its new incarnation.

i was shocked today driving when Joan of Arc was on and i was like "what is this?"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

I feel so lucky to be a fan of an artist still delivering the goods. I just can't imagine what being a fan of those hasbeens who gave up a long time ago feels like. :lmao:

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett jazz remix

After a whole day of listening:

Iconic, Body Shop, SEX, Holy Water, VVV: No.

Inside Out and Hold Tight: ruined by the poor production :-(

The rest is gold :-)

No, Hold Tight is incredibly fantastic! It's euphoric and upbeat! How can you not love it? As for Inside Out, I would have to agree... it sounds way too stripped down, like a demo.

I swear, the way she sings "Oo-oo-oo-oo-ooh" in Veni Vidi Vici sends chills down my spine. I wonder how she chose that phrasing and how perfect it would sound. I love how she is still experimenting with different ways of singing!

Also add me to the sobbing list lamenting the exclusion of "You'll always be . . . my soldier . . . I can depend on" from Joan of Arc!

The only songs I think I will replace with the demos are - Inside Out and Beautiful Scars. :sneaky: I just loved them too much.

I know it's shit for M, but we are really lucky to be able to make our own preferred choices.

I might stick to the demo version of Inside Out as well :) but everything else is GOLD!! Including Beautiful Scars! But you know, to each his own :)

Guest Pud Whacker

Its safe to say that she won't be singing old hits on her new tour given that this album has 25 gems? :dazed:

Madonna songs that should be on EVERY TOUR.

if she has to do it Super Bowl sytle with 20 seconds of each, then do it.

Holiday

Borderline

Lucky Star

Material Girl

Like A Virgin

Crazy For You

Into the Groove

Open Your Heart

Live to Tell

La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Frozen

Ray of Light

Music

Dont Tell Me

Die Another Day

Give It 2 Me.

I was ruined by the demo.. I can't live without the NIN/Bjork beat :mellow:

Maybe the new version will grow on me...make a video for it, M :thumbsup:

I'm with you. And I actually really like the album version. But I wish they didn't take out the running piano sounds in the chorus. It was pure magic...

I might stick to the demo version of Inside Out as well :) but everything else is GOLD!! Including Beautiful Scars! But you know, to each his own :)

:thumbsup: Absolutely

I envy those who stayed strong and avoided the demos..I think you get used to a melody and it feels odd when it's changed.

Would love to know what singles and videos M has planned. :drool:

I LOVE WASH ALL OVER ME!!! It's definitely a lot more dreamy now! And i love the new beat! Makes me wanna dance with my eyes closed, imagining I'm Madonna :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Madonna songs that should be on EVERY TOUR.

if she has to do it Super Bowl sytle with 20 seconds of each, then do it.

Holiday

Borderline

Lucky Star

Material Girl

Like A Virgin

Crazy For You

Into the Groove

Open Your Heart

Live to Tell

La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Frozen

Ray of Light

Music

Dont Tell Me

Die Another Day

Give It 2 Me.

I demand full versions only please! :bow:

For the tour, I have a feeling we gonna get some songs from the American Life album. It fits well with this era. Hollywood - SEX. Love Profusion - Joan of Ark. Nothing Fails - Living For Love.

Guest Pud Whacker

I thought there was an acoustic version of Joan of Arc? What edition will that be on?

wouldnt it be great if all the editions had different versions?!!!

I'm still waiting waiting to hear The Power of Goodbye in her concert. Guess that will never happen. ;(