REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

It's really not, though.

Any human with normal hearing should be able to hear the extremely obvious difference in quality between the officially released tracks and these leaks.

it really is ,though

There's a whole lot of distorsion on these files, especially on the high's.

Again the album is a masterpiece and it will sound even more glorious and earth-saving when the FLAC files (or physical CD's) become available.

Bow Down to the One and Only!

Yup, that too.

That's not being nitpicky like how some people claimed the official iTunes release had bad "mastering", that's just blatantly obvious during tracks like Body Shop and WAOM lol.

Edited by ticktock

I love everything, The Demos, The Finals, it's all amazing, what an experience we are having, what other fan can say they have THIS with their fave, None...We are extremely lucky, Madonna may have not intended on having her fans experiencing the demos, but we have, and everything happens for a reason...She has inadvertently given her fans an amazing gift.The best era possible.You have to admit it, we are all in heaven right now...And we have choices. If we're not fond of one version we have another...Which begs the question, How can any of us complain about anything...Just enjoy this amazing gift we are getting from the most amazing artist ever.

THIS.

I Genuflect to thee!!!

i'm like the girl fan in the end of i'm going to tell you a secret ..we love you Madonna ..we thank you ..crying ,so drunk of the new music and the stolichnaya drinking while listening to RH

I hope fans all around the world won't start singing "...and it still feels shitty" when she performs HeartBreakCity on tour. Demonna will probably cancel the rest of the show

She's probably the one who will sing that bit in her tour :lol:

There's a whole lot of distorsion on these files, especially on the high's.

Again the album is a masterpiece and it will sound even more glorious and earth-saving when the FLAC files (or physical CD's) become available.

Bow Down to the One and Only!

What's a flac file and what do I play it on?!

I expressed myself

tumblr_mkp5rjiFS31qkzr9fo1_500.gif

came like a virgin down the aisle

tumblr_mkwlprLGim1qkzr9fo1_r1_500.gif

Exposed my naked ass and I did it with a smile

vmas_1_318.gif

And when it came to sex

980_large_1.jpg

I know I walked the borderline

tumblr_lka96s0utL1qa74kvo1_500.gif

And when I struck a pose

tumblr_lznyo2ev3r1qa5k3go1_500.gif

all the gay boys lost their minds

tumblr_inline_ngj5seowKp1t5lolq.gif

I justified my love

tumblr_m2aefnBm7o1qk0d9to1_500.gif

I made you say a little prayer

giphy.gif

They had me crucified

162781467_53f49a83f8.jpg

you know I had to take it there

tumblr_n1rq2dIkGU1qkzr9fo2_400.gif

I opened up my heart

tumblr_n4nfg38q1K1qlycwjo1_500.gif

I learned the power of good-bye

giphy.gif

I saw a ray of light

tumblr_m9p355bGAl1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

music saved my life

USWBV0000090_640x480_01.jpg

I came, I saw, I conquered.

-Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone

Guest Pud Whacker

I love everything, The Demos, The Finals, it's all amazing, what an experience we are having, what other fan can say they have THIS with their fave, None...We are extremely lucky, Madonna may have not intended on having her fans experiencing the demos, but we have, and everything happens for a reason...She has inadvertently given her fans an amazing gift.The best era possible.You have to admit it, we are all in heaven right now...And we have choices. If we're not fond of one version we have another...Which begs the question, How can any of us complain about anything...Just enjoy this amazing gift we are getting from the most amazing artist ever.

:clap:

Couldn't agree more except with maybe...

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

I held out strong for a long time, but I've preordered the album and since it's everywhere I'm listening. On my first listen as we speak (I did not listen to the demos except Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me). So far, Iconic is KILLING me. I can't remember what Hold Tight sounded like and I think Joan of Arc was very pretty, and I definitely hear the similarity to Big Girls Don't Cry that others were talking about.

I justified my love

tumblr_m2aefnBm7o1qk0d9to1_500.gif

I made you say a little prayer

giphy.gif

They had me crucified, you know I had to take it there

tumblr_n1rq2dIkGU1qkzr9fo2_400.gif

I opened up my heart

tumblr_n4nfg38q1K1qlycwjo1_500.gif

I learned the power of good-bye

giphy.gif

I saw a ray of light

tumblr_m9p355bGAl1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

music saved my life

USWBV0000090_640x480_01.jpg

I came, I saw, I conquered.

-Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone

PrEACH Honey!!!

Still not listening until I buy the CD and KNOW it's the final product. You guys got me even more excited though! Pretty sure I'm gonna love it.