REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Wash All Over Me improved a lot and is one of the best songs from an album full of great songs. Rebel Heart is great but I miss some of the synths from the demo.

u will forget it fast, it was just a demo

the real deal has arrived

Guest bluejean

Like I have time to scroll through an old thread :lmao:

GOD this album is immense. Who knew Holy Water would become one of the BEST? This track is going to tear the roof off live!

I'm just trying to imagine what she'll do live. I'm thinking like 12 new tracks and 7 oldies but goodies.

The only song I have anymore is rebel heart. Things are going to go dark for me once that one is yanked from the internet. :lol: Back to waiting for the album. BUT IVE HAD A TASTE GOD DAMNIT N I LOVED IT ALL :lol:

So is the album mastered or not? I don't want to listen if it is low quality, I can wait.

It's seriously not. Just gonna be honest.

And if it IS mastered, it's still very very low quality. Wash All Over Me basic sounds like a jumble of noise once all instruments kick in.

But don't take my word for it, download Body Shop and compare it to the official release of Unapologetic Bitch.

I listened to a few songs then deleted the whole thing because I don't want low quality to ruin my first listening experience. I can wait.

Edited by ticktock

Why do people think Queen is about her quiting?

I saw it more as a song about Madonna saying how she hasn't been slayed by these other pop girls,like many like to say she has been, but rather she just slayed them (with this incredible album)

Guest bluejean

I actually LOVE the final Wash All Over Me.

I mean I was so used to that dance mix but now it's merely a remix :lol: Thank God she didn't go in that generic Kylie disco dolly direction. How tiresome.

Guest bluejean

It's seriously not. Just gonna be honest.

And if it IS mastered, it's still very very low quality. Wash All Over Me basic sounds like a jumble of noise once all instruments kick in.

But don't take my word for it, download Body Shop and compare it to the official release of Unapologetic Bitch.

I listened to a few songs then deleted the whole thing because I don't want low quality to ruin my first listening experience. I can wait.

I can't wait to til fans realise its the final version and start bitching about how "the mixing and mastering is badly done" like they have with her past 3 albums.

Wow I fuckin love this album. Possibly my favourite since Music. Some tracks u could do without but on a whole I love it. It sounds very cohesive actually which I didn't think was possible based on the demos.

mastering? not this shyt again..zzzzzz...

Yeah I'm kinda done with it too!

What? Are u selling pirated CDs?

There's a whole lot of distorsion on these files, especially on the high's.

Again the album is a masterpiece and it will sound even more glorious and earth-saving when the FLAC files (or physical CD's) become available.

Bow Down to the One and Only!

I love everything, The Demos, The Finals, it's all amazing, what an experience we are having, what other fan can say they have THIS with their fave, None...We are extremely lucky, Madonna may have not intended on having her fans experiencing the demos, but we have, and everything happens for a reason...She has inadvertently given her fans an amazing gift.The best era possible.You have to admit it, we are all in heaven right now...And we have choices. If we're not fond of one version we have another...Which begs the question, How can any of us complain about anything...Just enjoy this amazing gift we are getting from the most amazing artist ever.

I can't wait to til fans realise its the final version and start bitching about how "the mixing and mastering is badly done" like they have with her past 3 albums.

It's really not, though.

Any human with normal hearing should be able to hear the extremely obvious difference in quality between the officially released tracks and these leaks.

So am I really the only (gay in the village) who actually reeeeaaaally prefers the new and glorious WAOM & RH?! The are now soooo good and not those horrible 2012 generic edm crap... (sorry for those who like those, but yeah... heard that production a thousand times..) Over all the album is just soooo brilliant! Nothing generic and "following trends stuff"... So beautiful songwriting, melodies, harmonies and really brilliant production!

Yes, I LOVE the new versions of RH and WAOM