REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Don't it taste like holy water? This albums literally shits on every album of the past 5 years. Best pop album of the 2010's. Everyone stop making albums, Madonna is here!

Aren't we all obsessed with Holy water? It's my new LIFE song. I can't wait to go to the gym and sweat to that. Have sex and sweat to that.

Edited by JoanOfArc

So am I really the only (gay in the village) who actually reeeeaaaally prefers the new and glorious WAOM & RH?! The are now soooo good and not those horrible 2012 generic edm crap... (sorry for those who like those, but yeah... heard that production a thousand times..) Over all the album is just soooo brilliant! Nothing generic and "following trends stuff"... So beautiful songwriting, melodies, harmonies and really brilliant production!

So am I really the only (gay in the village) who actually reeeeaaaally prefers the new and glorious WAOM & RH?! The are now soooo good and not those horrible 2012 generic edm crap... (sorry for those who like those, but yeah... heard that production a thousand times..) Over all the album is just soooo brilliant! Nothing generic and "following trends stuff"... So beautiful songwriting, melodies, harmonies and really brilliant production!

Me! Me!!

I'm still fighting my inner conflict of listening or not listening to the leak :cries: :cries: :cries:

But everyone says it's so good :cries: :cries: :cries:

Somebody help pls

Be strong! I'm not listening either :wink:

There's no way they are gonna wait until March to release the whole thing

(well, that's what I'm telling myself to be strong and wait).

Im totally floored by Wash All Over Me. This is exactly what this song should have been. Lived up to all the promise we could hear from that first demo leak.

Yep!!!! It's now complete and perfect.

TAKE ME WITH ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL SCARS.

Rebel Heart and WAOM are growing on me. Honestly I tried to listen as less as I could the demos. Of course for those two I had listened to them way too much. But I just can't even remember BS or GH just that the final versions are even better!!!

Yes this is the real mastered thing. Enough of that bullshit. Whoever says these leaks are demos has shit in the ears.

Edited by JoanOfArc

Guest bluejean

SO glad I heard various demos!!!

It just makes the experience even more amazing, watching the songs grow from demos into what they've become! I know it sucks for Madonna and her team but it's such a cool experience.

This album is her best since Confessions. God it's amazing. FUCK I LOVE IT!

Am I allowed to admit I've heard the album? Serious question.

LOL! It leaked about 13 hours ago and the previous thread has been nothing but us talking about it so yes, you're safe!

It's sooooooo good!!

I actually love all versions of WAOM, the album version is amazing. It's the lyrics that really do it for me.

As for Rebel Heart... I think it's just that I'm so used to loving the demo version so much (which is ironic - I hate Avicii). Cause this version is really good aswell.

I'm still fighting my inner conflict of listening or not listening to the leak :cries: :cries: :cries:

But everyone says it's so good :cries: :cries: :cries:

I felt like you a few hours ago and then someone posted the link to Iconic and VVV on streaming. I'm weak, so I checked... And it's been on loop on my earphones since then. Once you go Madge, you never go back.

But it's soooo good :stir:

I still have like 20 songs to discover when the album is out. I don't want to tempt you but if you listen to one song or two it's not dramatic :laugh: