Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Stephen, I'll give up the car wash and the crib if you will just writhe around in my bed all night to Rebel Heart.

Ah I haven't heard it yet so I don't know if it's my stripper jam quite yet!

Wash All Over Me & Rebel Heart

239743.gif

I can't listen to them. I'll get used to it.

Holy Water is heavenn. It reminds of Work Bitch but like 10000000000x better. It just shits on everyone who said that song is horrible because of the demo.

Anyone who says the demos are way better than the final songs have their heads in their anus and diarrhea in their ears.

Edited by JoanOfArc

Ah I haven't heard it yet so I don't know if it's my stripper jam quite yet!

:lol: I was referring to the demo leak when you fell asleep with the headphones on. :rotfl:

I attend the best performance academy in the country and have a technical expertise in music.. i think my opinion is just as valid as everybody else's?

That may actually hinder your opinion. Expertise in music is the reason Madonna's always been snubbed by the Grammys. She's a pop artist who pushed herself outside the aesthetic of "expertise" and simple pop music to feed the masses. That's what makes her even more brilliant. Walking that line so delicately.

I attend the best performance academy in the country and have a technical expertise in music.. i think my opinion is just as valid as everybody else's?

HECTOR !!!!!!!

Ok, i have nothing against newbies, we've all been newbies here once but i can't FUCKING take the attitude of the new ones. Insulting members, making statements like it's the gospel and lecturing people. GO. THE. FUCK. AWAY. this place is not for you, go to Madonna Infinity with all the other sourpusses or to the other shore where all the tacky gaga enthusiasts go die because it will ONLY end up in catfights here and we don't need nor we want that.

You either take the heat or get the fuck out of the kitchen. We've all been there before you and we all had to prove we were worthy of this community. Except Hector, Svperstar, Suedehead and Kim nobody rules the place. If you don't like it well don't get your ass stuck in the door while you exit Mnation.

I'm on vacation and just read this entire thread. Omg 😂😂😂 All these little monsters trying to spread negativity is just too much 😂😂💀💀💀💀

"Holy Water" is my favorite song right now

Same I was listening to it when a lady stood in my path on the street. I just yelled "get off my pole, bitch!"

Listening Best Night right now. Whoever said there should be a Best Night/S.E.X. video: YASSSS PLEASE

Edited by JoanOfArc

Weird i heard the EXACT SAME shit from a little monster on Gagacheat once. WORD FOR WORD. What a fucking coincidence innit ? HECTOR !

I JUST WANNA GET UP ON MY DESK AND SHAKE IT OUT TO REBEL HEART RIGHT NOW UGHHHH

Do it! Shake it in my face! :lmao:

Ok, that's all from me today. hahaha

That may actually hinder your opinion. Expertise in music is the reason Madonna's always been snubbed by the Grammys. She's a pop artist who pushed herself outside the aesthetic of "expertise" and simple pop music to feed the masses. That's what makes her even more brilliant. Walking that line so delicately.

But I never even said her music is shit, I said it's brilliant

You guys need to chill. Just because someone happens to like someone else besides Madonna doesnt mean they have to be flushed. What if people are madonna fans and little monsters, let them be.

what about the male vocals on Beautiful Scars????????????

Everything is wonderful with this album, but RIP to my precious Beautiful Scars demo. You were a pop masterpiece.