Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Inside Out is near perfect... i miss that sound at the end of the chorus... after "let me love you from the inside out"

I miss that too. That's the only thing I'd change. It really was a great effect.

There's few times were artists reach a global conscientious, I think rebel heart is one of them.

Edgy but not to much. New kind of music we dont heard that much yet but with that madonnesque touch that blend everything perfectly. Where's that jimmy jimmy who said the song track list doesn't fit well together..... he's a fool!!

A certain site just had all their files removed. :chuckle: her team is aware. but now I can't listen. oh well. I hope it's on itunes soon.

When M found out:

mommie-dearest-o.gif

I imagine Madonna is like this at home with Lourdes right now

mommie-dearest-stragled-o.gif

mostly positive reactions on this hip hop site for VVV

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/madonna-veni-vidi-vici-feat-nas-new-song.1962291.html

Lol one person said: "whoever this chick Madonna is she on a come up" :dead:

Like I said, when physical cds are made, torrent site etc have always the album quickly. It's not unusual to see that for all artists you can have the album at least a week before the release!

A certain site just had all their files removed. :chuckle: her team is aware. but now I can't listen. oh well. I hope it's on itunes soon.

Oh, Stephen..............

dirty-car-need-wash.jpg

GLADLY!!! i already have the concepts...it's in the club and finishes on the limo ride home for best night and then upon entering my mansion, it turns into sex...and the rest, well

licorice whips!

A lesson in sexology :1251:

I imagine Madonna is like this at home with Lourdes right now

mommie-dearest-stragled-o.gif

:dead: :dead:

Poor Lourdes! I hope the kids will hide under their bed during the storm. Poor Guy O. must be having a bad moment on the phone.

I read that!

I saw that too and thought they were kidding. Like they were making fun of the recent situation where all the young kids had no idea who Missy Elliott was during the Super Bowl last weekend and also had no clue who Paul McCartney was on that Kanye track lol!

Ok my ears are not virgin anymore, I got trapped by moronic websites who said Iconic and Veni Vidi Vici were release officially on streaming... I listened to it, fuck.

ICONIC is perfect!!!! :blink::headbang::drama:

Ok my ears are not virgin anymore, I got trapped by moronic websites who said Iconic and Veni Vidi Vici were release officially on streaming... I listened to it, fuck.

ICONIC is perfect!!!! :blink::headbang::drama:

You're so lucky that you get to hear the new songs for the first time :)

I miss that too. That's the only thing I'd change. It really was a great effect.

I wish 'one more time' hollering by Kanye towards the end of the song would be edited out....