Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

That's why I said Rebel Heart is like the new Erotica, I know it sounds nothing like Erotica yet it is the new urban sophisticated sound like Erotica was in 1992, it has some R&B/Hip Hop influences but mantains its pop roots. I know Hard Candy had an urban sound too but it wasn't as innovative IMO.

Yeah, Hard Candy was following trends, this album is making them

Where is her team this AM?

No doubt sitting at home scratching their heads wondering how this could have possibly happened since security is so tight and she's surrounded by trustworthy people who only want the best for her and her career.

Mother. Of. God.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I know I should wait to write all this once the official release comes out, but I can't wait.

I don't even have words right now. This album....this woman...at this stage in her career, in her industry - it's UNPRECEDENTED.

Everything is PERFECTION. No exaggeration whatsoever.

Incredible production - cohesive, yet never repetitive. Old-school and New-school in perfect harmony. A wonderful return to incredible hooks, and strong melodies. All the overly acoustic/Avicci styled stuff is now more industrial/urban, and is SO much better. It works. Trust it.

The only thing that makes me think this isn't quite the final master mixing is some of the songs end, and the slight tail end is on the next track. A few end very abruptly.

Oh, and these final album versions SHIT all over those (still fabulous) demos.

I just can't with this woman. Take my money bitch. Take it all. Send those kids to some good schools. Buy Rocco some new skateboards.

I know it seems so over the top, but with all sincerity - this album is ON POINT. There is NO other woman in the music industry that is bringing it consistently like this for 30+ years, at 56, with an album like this - sonically, conceptually, lyrically. NO ONE.

Dita is alive and well.

Mother FUCK.

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gifjennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

This!

She has reached a new level of divine in my book with this album.

flush

you smoke crack

Are you deaf?

It's obvious tracks like Body Shop are extremely low quality. Just compare the sound quality to the tracks that have been officially released.

Hell, even the JOA final version snippet sounds more HQ than what we have now.

Just sayin'. For those who think this is the FINAL version, it could be, but it's definitely not good quality... The audio QUALITY is the same level of a demo.

Edited by ticktock

I am officially dead. This album is like a religious experience for me. It is a rare example of perfection.

I just can't deal with people saying she "ruined" some songs. Hearing the demos was a privilege you were never

supposed to be afforded. By choosing to listen to them (as did I) you took the risk of ruining the whole Rebel Heart experience.

For me, it worked perfectly, for a few it has had a negative impact.

I am SO glad she got rid of "and I still feel shitty" at the end of "Heartbreak City", lol

My GOD, that track is sooooooo good.

I agree!

Guest Borderline

I love it! I hope she does what Björk had done, and just go ahead and release it via iTunes/Amazon, etc. now, rather than waiting any longer.

tako je kraljica balkana :inlove:

omg, JOan of Arc is sooooo good

Da Joan of Arc je fenomenalno ispala! Skoro citav album je super!

^ If they haven't been prepared to do this, with everything already in place (which Bjork didn't have), then they're stupider and more naive than we thought.

Also, I do hear some mix/master issues, but it might just be the quality of the leak (or just poor mixing, which would be nothing new). I'm also noticing distortion on "Rebel Heart." Not sure if that's intentional.

Mother. Of. God.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I know I should wait to write all this once the official release comes out, but I can't wait.

I don't even have words right now. This album....this woman...at this stage in her career, in her industry - it's UNPRECEDENTED.

Everything is PERFECTION. No exaggeration whatsoever.

Incredible production - cohesive, yet never repetitive. Old-school and New-school in perfect harmony. A wonderful return to incredible hooks, and strong melodies. All the overly acoustic/Avicci styled stuff is now more industrial/urban, and is SO much better. It works. Trust it.

The only thing that makes me think this isn't quite the final master mixing is some of the songs end, and the slight tail end is on the next track. A few end very abruptly.

Oh, and these final album versions SHIT all over those (still fabulous) demos.

I just can't with this woman. Take my money bitch. Take it all. Send those kids to some good schools. Buy Rocco some new skateboards.

I know it seems so over the top, but with all sincerity - this album is ON POINT. There is NO other woman in the music industry that is bringing it consistently like this for 30+ years, at 56, with an album like this - sonically, conceptually, lyrically. NO ONE.

Dita is alive and well.

Mother FUCK.

THANK YOU for putting this into words, because I've been sitting here all day sputtering like an idiot trying to string a sentence together while listening but I couldn't. Too overwhelmed with the perf to manage right now. So, every word of THIS ^

Guest Borderline

It is quite an overwhelming listen though, with so much material. Don't get me wrong, I love it all... but, do kinda wish the tracklist was edited - or perhaps split across a two-disc set, perhaps released a few months apart.

1. Living for Love 9/10
2. Devil Pray 10/10
3. Ghosttown 10/10
4. Unapologetic Bitch 9/10
5. Illuminati 8/10
6. Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) 8/10
7. Hold Tight 9/10
8. Joan of Arc 9/10
9. Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson) 10/10
10. HeartBreakCity 8/10
11. Body Shop 6/10
12. Holy Water 9/10
13. Inside Out 10/10
14. Wash All Over Me 8/10
15. Best Night 10/10
16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas) 10/10
17. S.E.X. 9/10
18. Messiah 9/10
19. Rebel Heart 9/10

20. Beatiful scars 7/10

21. Queen 8/10

22. Autotune baby 6/10

23. Graffiti Heart 10/10

24. Borrowed time 9/10

25. Addicted 10/10

1. Living for Love 9/10

2. Devil Pray 10/10

3. Ghosttown 10/10

4. Unapologetic Bitch 9/10

5. Illuminati 8/10

6. Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) 8/10

7. Hold Tight 9/10

8. Joan of Arc 9/10

9. Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson) 10/10

10. HeartBreakCity 8/10

11. Body Shop 6/10

12. Holy Water 9/10

13. Inside Out 10/10

14. Wash All Over Me 8/10

15. Best Night 10/10

16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas) 10/10

17. S.E.X. 9/10

18. Messiah 9/10

19. Rebel Heart 9/10

20. Beatiful scars 7/10

21. Queen 8/10

22. Autotune baby 6/10

23. Graffiti Heart 10/10

24. Borrowed time 9/10

25. Addicted 10/10

I'm with you on this except for Body Shop...it deserves an 8/10

VH1 music said:

• While we wait patiently for Rebel Heart in its entirety, Madonna has dropped two new songs: “Veni Vidi Vici” featuring Nas, and “Iconic” featuring Chance The Rapper. Stream both of them over at Complex.

and when i look at US iTunes it seems they have added the other rebel heart. a deluxe and a standard version. but for the standard i can't click on any links/hear any tracks. don't see anything about vein vidi vici and iconic on iTunes (for a listen) though, but that's what VH1music says

VH1 music said:

• While we wait patiently for Rebel Heart in its entirety, Madonna has dropped two new songs: “Veni Vidi Vici” featuring Nas, and “Iconic” featuring Chance The Rapper. Stream both of them over at Complex

OMG so it's official!