MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Listened to it all through once... I'm really not sure :/ Don't get me wrong, I think it is a FANTASTIC album still, I'm just not sure if some of the final songs have been maybe slightly ruined? Maybe it needs time to grow. But the album is still amazing regardless, just not sure if i LOVE it yet.

Don't forget we were never supposed to hear the demos... try and imagine these final songs as if you were hearing them for the first time. And yes, I know it's hard to ignore the fact that you know the demos, but if you reposition your mind to the final versions being what's put out there and other people in the world hearing it for the first time that way, you might appreciate them more. Plus like I said above, some of the demos can be looked at as mixes (although many others I don't need to hear again, the final versions are gorgeous).

Wow Rebel Heart track is so much better now!

It's been a few hours queen pop a Xanax my god and once through :lmao: you're a mess

:(

Why those who have less than 50 posts are the ones moaning about the album???

I think we need an epic FLUSH right here.

Lol. Where's Hector?

I can't get into Autotune Baby. Maybe just hate crying baby in general. Sorry. Not sorry. :lol:

I agree with those who think the first six songs were the weakest. I was less than excited about the album, but the rest sounds so good.

Ummm Devil Pray and Ghosttown are still the strongest though IMO... but yes, it's nice to hear the whole product.

Don't forget we were never supposed to hear the demos... try and imagine these final songs as if you were hearing them for the first time. And yes, I know it's hard to ignore the fact that you know the demos, but if you reposition your mind to the final versions being what's put out there and other people in the world hearing it for the first time that way, you might appreciate them more. Plus like I said above, some of the demos can be looked at as mixes (although many others I don't need to hear again, the final versions are gorgeous).

I agree, I highly doubt I will listen to the demos ever again, apart from Nothing Lasts Forever and other unreleased ones :)

Pretty sure this is the real thing. All songs fit the listening party description perfectly.

The only thing that might be demo about them is the mastering.

For all we know the listening "party" is the same asshole who leaked all these demos. Sorry...

I didnt listen to the demos, except Rebel Heart, and im dissapointed to hear that they removed the vocoder, im dying to listen, but if i made it this far, might as well wait a bit more

secretly praying for addicted LIVE please please please

Imo the only only only little change I would have made is switched Illuminati and addicted.

Just listened to it all....and I have to say. IT'S A WORK OF ART.

Best Madonna album since Confessions.

Now I'm getting the love fore Beautiful Scars!

IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

ALL songs are good as music or more!! Fact. Nothing weaker than that

Oh my word, Addicted is killer! I can see her rocking out to this in the tour!

I hope Rebel Heart Tour's setlist won't include songs from the past, just new songs + the Vogue segment on Holy Water!

It's going to be amazing

For all we know the listening "party" is the same asshole who leaked all these demos. Sorry...

Yeah if you check my follow-up post to that, I suddenly realized that's very possible. Because some of these tracks sound like total demos still.

For the tour, I really hope it's mostly Rebel Heart + 2 or 3 classics + 1 or 2 mashups like Erotic Candy Shop. I'd love to hear some less popular classics, like Nothing Else Matters, Frozen, Hollywood, Die Another Day, etc. I don't care that much about Express Yourself, Open Your Heart, Into The Groove, and all those old gems.

Plus this album's theme would lend itself very well to a song like Nothing Else Matters or Die Another Die.

Edited by ticktock

I think the second album of her contract will just be a live album. Two separate legs to the tour and then that's it for the contract...

Oh and Heartbreakcity and Wash all over me sounds quite similar, would prefer the demo version with strings!

Okay, I promised not too, but I'm gonna have a listen

But you PROMISED!!!

Why those who have less than 50 posts are the ones moaning about the album???

I think we need an epic FLUSH right here.

Open your heart, not just your ass :-P

Hey guys, why M's team hasn't said nothing ?

Okay, I promised not too, but I'm gonna have a listen

Haha Brena je zakon!

Because some of these tracks sound like total demos still.

flush

you smoke crack

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD !!!! :tigger:

I hate myself for listening...

but.

Best album she has ever made. Truly a work of art.

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD !!!! :tigger:

giphy.gif

flush

you smoke crack

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

By the way, Madonna hasn't commented anything on the leak. Maybe she got ballistic and broke her smartphone? Has Mercy hidden her tablet so she doesn't go wild on the net?