Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

:laugh:

:thumbsup: Only time will tell if it really is up there with her best, but I already love it way more than I ever loved Confessions, and I loved that a LOT.

A MESSAGE TO MADONNA, GUY OSEARY AND ALL INTERSCOPE STAFF:

IF YOU'RE AWARE OF THIS LEAK BY NOW, YOU MUST RELEASE THE ALBUM ON ITUNES IMMEDIATELY.

THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE BUT IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THE ALBUM NOW, THE ALBUM WILL TURN INTO THE FLOP TO END ALL FLOPS.

A MINORITY OF FANS (LIKE ME) WILL REFUSE TO ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD IT, BUT THOUSANDS OF OTHERS WILL NOT.

PLEASE ACT FAST FOR THE SAKE OF OUR QUEEN!

Stop overreacting. The illegal versions are still gonna be available on the Internet whether they release it now or not. People who are willing to buy her album will buy it regardless. The general public does not google "rebel heart download" to look for a leaked album either. I never get the fuss over early leaks. Who would care except for fans?

:thumbsup: Only time will tell if it really is up there with her best, but I already love it way more than I ever loved Confessions, and I loved that a LOT.

I also love this way more than confessions as an album since I prefer black music.. I was trying to talk in general terms. :D

This album is perfection...

Does someone keep deleting my posts? I'm really confused

Can someone tell me if the leak is in iTunes/CD quality or not?

Doesn't sound mastered to me, but well I thought the first 6 tracks were not mastered too but apparently I was wrong :madgemanson:

Doesn't sound mastered to me, but well I thought the first 6 tracks were not mastered too but apparently I was wrong :madgemanson:

Listening now... Joan of Arc sounds really unmastered. Like 128 kbps. Dafuck lol.

The rest sounds good. Thank u for the replies. :) Gonna give it a go.

Best Night is actually one of the best songs she has released.

The Sanctuary-like spoken vocal is a killer.

"Lose your self control, we can go wild" <-- Basically losing self control against downloading the leak.

So many single-potential songs on this. I know it's an early call but for me personally, this album will be a classic. I can't remember the last time I was THIS excited for a Madonna album.

Okay seriously what is wrong with the mastering? Her voice sounds so distorty on Joan of Arc and Iconic.

OH MY GOD FINAL ICONIC IS SLAYING ME

HOLY SHHHHHHHHHH

this is so much better than the "final" demo leak! OMG OMG

Edited by ticktock