Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

How many unfinished work leaks does Madonna still have to suffer between now and the actual release?

Clearly putting those demos out is still not enough to some people

Maybe the whole new album dicussion section should be closed down until the day of the official release

I disagree, the new versions (of RH and WAOM) fit better with the "urban" feel of the album.

Unapologetic bitch which is awesome and reggae fits the album but the avicci wash all over me no just because it was dance-y? Who says so?

ugh that stupid rihanna.. if it wasn't for her maybe she could just release it digitally on grammy night

what's doing this stupid sausage legs person on Grammy night?? Madonna can do what she wants! Rihanna won't stop her!

says who? i would dream of that to be the case esp for WAOM, RH, BT and BS... the rest can stay the way they are...

Right. Who is saying this isn't the final album? Some songs may not be fully mastered but I'm pretty sure this is what we are getting.

She obviously doesn't know. What happened today, combined with her cheerful post, makes me even sadder. I didn't even download the album and it still makes me feel ashamed.

IKR :( So it happened last night?

I really hope they adopt the best strategy to front this and quickly too. I also hope that someone gets caught and fired because hacking or not I'm still convinced that people within her circles are responsible for most of this mess. So glad I didn't listen to any of the demos with the exception of RH and WAOM, just the 6 tracks released, it will make listening to the finished oeuvre an even greater pleasure

If they are not going to have a full release this Feb 03, they should at least make another 6 tracks available and spur another spike of pre-orders... then release it digitally in full when they are ready to ship out the physical release... so that all sales will still be lumped in the first week of sales...

Does her team even know how these things work? They seem a bit clueless

Does her team even know how these things work? They seem a bit clueless

well it seems that as long as you don't release all tracks from an album, it will not be able to chart yet and the sales will still be considered a pre-order... so they can just release another batch like another six songs, not just track 7 and 8... They can just release all the tracks digitally by the time they are ready with the physical release.... we don't even have a CD sleeve yet... only one cover... we don't even know how they are in the CD pressings...

Such a phenomenal album but she ruined Wash all over me :(. The only song that should have stayed dance-y. Other than taht perfection.

OMG This "final" version is my favorite so far. I love the dancey versions too but this is so powerful! It finally feels complete to me.

doesn't this album feel kind of sad to anyone? like she's looking back @ her career.. almost as if this is her final album or something. i hope not but I'm getting weird vibes from this album, especially in Queen, a bit in wash all over me, veni vidi vici, even joan of arc and rebel heart. hope that M earlier saying she wanted it to be a double album it didn't mean she officially released 2 albums so the contract with LN is done.

just feeling a bit sad about this..

doesn't this album feel kind of sad to anyone? like she's looking back @ her career.. almost as if this is her final album or something. i hope not but I'm getting weird vibes from this album, especially in Queen, a bit in wash all over me, veni vidi vici, even joan of arc and rebel heart. hope that M earlier saying she wanted it to be a double album it didn't mean she officially released 2 albums so the contract with LN is done.

just feeling a bit sad about this..

​It does kind of have that vibe to it, but I think she'll be releasing music for a long time to come.

​It does kind of have that vibe to it, but I think she'll be releasing music for a long time to come.

if thats what she means i hope she means in a way that she realises its a new generation now but that she'll still do her thing.. just that she accepts it (how radio top 40 won't easily play her in for example US &UK) but not something more negative or sad :(

OMG This "final" version is my favorite so far. I love the dancey versions too but this is so powerful! It finally feels complete to me.

Messiah is the song that put me in tears. :(

Queen - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Scars has been destroyed though :( :( :( :( :( The bridge, with the guitar, was one of her best ever. Now it's totally lifeless. :(

I miss the industrial vibe of INSIDE OUT... especially those sounds after the chorus. They MADE that song.

Of course, these sorts of disappointments are the risks you take by listening to demos. I can't complain.

EVERYTHING else is a drastic improvement on what I already considered masterpieces.

if thats what she means i hope she means in a way that she realises its a new generation now but that she'll still do her thing.. just that she accepts it (how radio top 40 won't easily play her in for example US &UK) but not something more negative or sad :(

stop it you're making me emotional!! I'm gonna cry even before listening to it