Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Mess1ah from the lardy thread: "Lol at people calling [Gags] ugly.. if you actually look at her completely natural or see her in real life, she is very pretty... a lot prettier than Madonna (who is also pretty) so I think you all need new material"

Little monster alert :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

grow up seriously, aren't you in your forties or something? nobody should be calling anybody ugly.

Autotune baby makes me laugh at the end

I just imagine M in a baby crib all wrapped up like a sleepy little baby in its blankie :lol:

Maybe I'll do that song for Bill next and be the baby :lmao: He'll just come in his house and I'll be in the crib :dead:

Eventually I'm gonna need visuals here because my imagination can only take me so far :lol:

It's perfect from the beginning to the end.. does anybody know about the sample in v.v.v.?

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

In the past 3 months we've seen an influx of people with 8 posts littering the entire forum with their "opinion"

Why Oh Why

Have the floogates of hell opened wide or something?

Go back inside the Roast Turkey Vagina you all originate from

I think my only issue with the album is the fact that the leak is not mastered... I think when it is mastered it will sound a lot better. I think the actual songs are brilliant for the most part

:madgemanson:

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

In the past 3 months we've seen an influx of people with 8 posts littering the entire forum with their "opinion"

Why Oh Why

Have the floogates of hell opened wide or something?

Go back inside the Roast Turkey Vagina you all originate from

I attend the best performance academy in the country and have a technical expertise in music.. i think my opinion is just as valid as everybody else's?

I listened to the album (I'm human after all) and this is my top 5 so far (which will definitely change):

- Unapologetic Bitch

- Holy Water (surprisingly!!!)

- Veni Vidi Vici

- Best Night

- Wash All Over Me (disliked the demo, love this)

(bonus: Heartbreak City)

(extra bonus: Inside Out)

Fuck it, I can't make a top 5. Iconic seems to be a fan favorite, not only in here but on other sites as well. I'm happy about that but I can't really share the enthusiasm for that particular track.

Rebel Heart....oh Rebel Heart. I confess I hate Avicii's sound but it worked on the demo. Now it's a nice album track but it also feels like a wasted opportunity at the same time.

Anyway, back to YEEZUS LOVES MY PUSSY BEST

tumblr_mbjbg94wxP1qe759to1_500.png

DON'T LET THE NEGATIVITY INFILTRATE!!!

SPREAD THE REBEL HEART LOVE LIKE MARIAH SPREADS BUTTER - THICK AND HEAVY.

Hahaha good one

I attend the best performance academy in the country and have a technical expertise in music.. i think my opinion is just as valid as everybody else's?

:lmao: :lmao: @ the argument of authority...

This is a smart strategy actually. Many European divas used it before as they hit a certain age. But they always come back and make more music. I wouldn't worry about it. With that being said, this album definitely does give out a vibe like that. But she referenced herself in MDNA as well and Falling Free is also in the same type of "letting go" mood. As for the contract, she can't release a double album as a means of fulfilling it. She would have to release two different albums for that to to be the case. A double album just means too many songs but same concept, same work.

LIKE WHO?

:dead:

You know it's true though! If she releases 5 more albums, at the same rate, she will only be 70. And she is obsessed with the idea that women can stay in the spotlight just as well as men do when it comes to being older.

She's not obsessed with the idea that women can stay in spotlight you twat. It's just common sense.

Inside Out <3 The verse reminds me of the sound Depeche Mode used on Delta Machine, love it!