Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

"The songs aren't mastered". Sure LOL. Only reason why the quality of the sound isn't the best is probably because it was from a stolen cd that Guy burned on his computer. Of course this is the real deal.

to quote someone else earlier:

it's a fucking song. :lol:

I'm gonna quote Madonna: "Death to the literalists".

Edited by JoanOfArc

I don't know why people are offended with people saying it's not mastered, why isn't it possible it's not mastered??? I mean, it does sound quite muddy, and seems to be quite a bit of distortion...

Oh look, somebody said something logical and truthful, better stone them

I don't have an agenda, I love Madonna and I love her new album. Literally all I said about the album to get you attacking me was that my own opinion is just as valid as yours. Being on a forum for longer doesn't indicate anything, we've all been listening to Madonna for years. Grow the actual fuck up and act your age you tiring moron

Point in case

Isn't there a Little Goober Daily anymore?

I can't read through this long fast moving thread till later today. I need a list of the imbeciles stinking up the joint.

Literally all I said was the leak isn't mastered, everybody has an opinion and nobody's is any more valid than anyone else's... in the other thread people were insulting lady gaga by calling her ugly (like yawn) and i expressed the opinion that without all her weird maek-up and costumes she is very pretty and prettier than Madonna (who i also think is pretty). My whole point was anyway that why is anybody even calling people ugly on here, what does it have to do with an artist's work and why is it needed?

So many great songs really!!! I don't see why I see no love for Queen. Its magnificent!!! All hail Queens' Queen!!!

I'm sending my love for Queen! I've just got to it, love it!

honestly you should stop and move on. You don't help yourself.

And you do? Lol, how do I need to 'help' myself? Even if I did get banned, when I move house in like 3 days my IP address changes anyway, so I'll just make a new account. I don't need to be oppressed by the likes of some of the idiots on this forum who call out everyone else for 'negativity' when they are the only ones being negative. I'm perfectly content and happy in myself and my life and continue to achieve daily. I don't give a flying fuck if you or anyone else thinks I don't 'help' myself, because I don't need to. I'm building my life right now and do you seriously think this forum or anyone on it is important to any of that? The answer is no. Have a nice life being bitter and twisted.

Edited by Mess1ah

THE HOLY TRINITY

ICONIC

HOLY WATER

VENI VEDI VICI

Agreed. . .

Rebel Heart thankfully is nearly the same.

The only minor disappointment is WOAM. Basically a dirge now. I was hoping for it to be transformed into something like Frozen/Swim, but everything is amazing so it's OK.

No, Hold Tight was a single material in its demo form, just as it is in its final form. It ought to be a single, but I saw it from day one.

And you do? Lol, how do I need to 'help' myself? Even if I did get banned, when I move house in like 3 days my IP address changes anyway, so I'll just make a new account. I don't need to be oppressed by the likes of some of the idiots on this forum who call out everyone else for 'negativity' when they are the only ones being negative.

:lmao: :lmao:

PURE GOLD !!!

Pure-Gold-Shirt-1.jpg

I've stanned for Holy Water since the demo. It gave me Candy Shop vibes. :lol:

'Holy Water' is my new favorite thing in the world.

Gawd! The "Kiss it better" part just became more amazing than it was. I need a shirt with "Bitch get off my pole!"

oh btw, please bow the fuck down to holy water.

YaSsS! I felt so alone in loving it when the demo leaked.

holywater_zpsiy372xsj.gif

"The songs aren't mastered". Sure LOL. Only reason why the quality of the sound isn't the best is probably because it was from a stolen cd that Guy burned on his computer. Of course this is the real deal.

I'm gonna quote Madonna: "Death to the literalists".

It's not mastered. Why are you bothered by that?

Hum. No. Don't insult me.

I have brought negativity? No. Have I ever praised gaga? No. Just stop. I'm not even saying what Mess1ah said was right.

Not you ! I was not talking about you but about "it". See what a troll does to a forum ? :laugh:

And you do? Lol, how do I need to 'help' myself? Even if I did get banned, when I move house in like 3 days my IP address changes anyway, so I'll just make a new account. I don't need to be oppressed by the likes of some of the idiots on this forum who call out everyone else for 'negativity' when they are the only ones being negative.

You sound pretty shit just there, Messirella. Your evolving IP and any IP tricks won't get past me. *FLUSH*

Calm your tits and enjoy the music! :madonna2:The drama on this thread is hilarious! Someone says that the leaked songs are probably not totally mastered yet and people jump on him "burn it with fire" "monster!!!" :lmao:

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48642&page=18

So much trolling on these shores lately. I don't want to hear from a poster who has 30 posts and joined only for this album's release (what a surprise). 20 of which spent trying to convince people of how Lady Bullshit is a beauty, of all possible things about her they could try and convince you of

It doesn't scream any more TROLL than this