Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

HECTOR !!!!!!!

Ok, i have nothing against newbies, we've all been newbies here once but i can't FUCKING take the attitude of the new ones. Insulting members, making statements like it's the gospel and lecturing people. GO. THE. FUCK. AWAY. this place is not for you, go to Madonna Infinity with all the other sourpusses or to the other shore where all the tacky gaga enthusiasts go die because it will ONLY end up in catfights here and we don't need nor we want that.

You either take the heat or get the fuck out of the kitchen. We've all been there before you and we all had to prove we were worthy of this community. Except Hector, Svperstar, Suedehead and Kim nobody rules the place. If you don't like it well don't get your ass stuck in the door while you exit Mnation.

I wasn't acting like I owned the place, all I literally said was my opinion is just as valid as anybody else's. It's you guys going mad and insulting people and calling other people ugly etc...

I just wish it was friday night so I could get drunk and party to this album all night!!

:( you no like?

I much preferred the demo. That bridge was just amazing. I feel like all the life is gone from it now. Maybe that'll change with time, but to me the demo was perfection.

I much preferred the demo. That bridge was just amazing. I feel like all the life is gone from it now. Maybe that'll change with time, but to me the demo was perfection.

I feel the same for 2 or 3 songs. But I don't mind. I'll add them to my playlist... :laugh:

I just love the male voice at the end of Beautiful scars.

I only listened to the album once this morning but now i won't listen to it until it's released otherwise i'll binge on it and i want to enjoy it in clear HQ while reading the credits :laugh:

I'm so glad she did not make another straight dance album like they (female pop singers) all do. It's more hip hop and electro and not some EDM shit. The production is very slick and fresh.

So why are you defending your opinion? Whatever I'm confused.

I wasn't, I was making the point that everyone is entitled to what they think and that it is just as valid as anybody else's thoughts, that is all :)

You guys need to chill. Just because someone happens to like someone else besides Madonna doesnt mean they have to be flushed. What if people are madonna fans and little monsters, let them be.

YOU need to chill out mec ! It's not about liking another artist but about lecturing and attacking people in a place you've just arrived especially when all you bring is negativity. We've had them before here, we recognize them, they are not welcome, we know their agenda.

YOU need to chill out mec ! It's not about liking another artist but about lecturing and attacking people in a place you've just arrived especially when all you bring is negativity. We've had them before here, we recognize them, they are not welcome, we know their agenda.

I don't have an agenda, I love Madonna and I love her new album. Literally all I said about the album to get you attacking me was that my own opinion is just as valid as yours. Being on a forum for longer doesn't indicate anything, we've all been listening to Madonna for years. Grow the actual fuck up and act your age you tiring moron.

The drama on this thread is hilarious! Someone says that the leaked songs are probably not totally mastered yet and people jump on him "burn it with fire" "monster!!!" :lmao:

Calm your tits and enjoy the music! :madonna2:

Loving the new Rebel Heart!!!! Don't understand the stick it's receiving. Although that kick drum is really distorted i.e. Voices, hope that gets fixed!

I don't have an agenda, I love Madonna and I love her new album. Literally all I said about the album to get you attacking me was that my own opinion is just as valid as yours. Being on a forum for longer doesn't indicate anything, we've all been listening to Madonna for years. Grow the actual fuck up and act your age you tiring moron.

Thank you for proving my point. Enjoy the flush.

LITTLE MONSTER ALERT

Hum. No. Don't insult me.

I have brought negativity? No. Have I ever praised gaga? No. Just stop. I'm not even saying what Mess1ah said was right.

The drama on this thread is hilarious! Someone says that the leaked songs are probably not totally mastered yet and people jump on him "burn it with fire" "monster!!!" :lmao:

Calm your tits and enjoy the music! :madonna2:

coming from you this is especially funny, :lol:

I don't know why people are offended with people saying it's not mastered, why isn't it possible it's not mastered??? I mean, it does sound quite muddy, and seems to be quite a bit of distortion...

OK low queen, did anyone listen to the lyrics of "Queen" and feel sad when she said "your queen's been slain, shell never rise again"? this doesnt mean shes saying she wont be on top anymore????

to quote someone else earlier:

it's a fucking song. :lol: