Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Listened to it all through once... I'm really not sure :/ Don't get me wrong, I think it is a FANTASTIC album still, I'm just not sure if some of the final songs have been maybe slightly ruined? Maybe it needs time to grow. But the album is still amazing regardless, just not sure if i LOVE it yet.

Don't forget we were never supposed to hear the demos... try and imagine these final songs as if you were hearing them for the first time. And yes, I know it's hard to ignore the fact that you know the demos, but if you reposition your mind to the final versions being what's put out there and other people in the world hearing it for the first time that way, you might appreciate them more. Plus like I said above, some of the demos can be looked at as mixes (although many others I don't need to hear again, the final versions are gorgeous).

Why those who have less than 50 posts are the ones moaning about the album???

I think we need an epic FLUSH right here.

Lol. Where's Hector?

I agree with those who think the first six songs were the weakest. I was less than excited about the album, but the rest sounds so good.

Ummm Devil Pray and Ghosttown are still the strongest though IMO... but yes, it's nice to hear the whole product.

Don't forget we were never supposed to hear the demos... try and imagine these final songs as if you were hearing them for the first time. And yes, I know it's hard to ignore the fact that you know the demos, but if you reposition your mind to the final versions being what's put out there and other people in the world hearing it for the first time that way, you might appreciate them more. Plus like I said above, some of the demos can be looked at as mixes (although many others I don't need to hear again, the final versions are gorgeous).

I agree, I highly doubt I will listen to the demos ever again, apart from Nothing Lasts Forever and other unreleased ones :)

Pretty sure this is the real thing. All songs fit the listening party description perfectly.

The only thing that might be demo about them is the mastering.

For all we know the listening "party" is the same asshole who leaked all these demos. Sorry...

For all we know the listening "party" is the same asshole who leaked all these demos. Sorry...

Yeah if you check my follow-up post to that, I suddenly realized that's very possible. Because some of these tracks sound like total demos still.

For the tour, I really hope it's mostly Rebel Heart + 2 or 3 classics + 1 or 2 mashups like Erotic Candy Shop. I'd love to hear some less popular classics, like Nothing Else Matters, Frozen, Hollywood, Die Another Day, etc. I don't care that much about Express Yourself, Open Your Heart, Into The Groove, and all those old gems.

Plus this album's theme would lend itself very well to a song like Nothing Else Matters or Die Another Die.

Edited by ticktock