Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Now I really see why she was so upset when the demos leaked because 99% of them are so inferior to the finished product.

like i said before the demos are ASS!!!!

shut up for Christ sake !!!

50 post of bullshit!!! Aren't you tired to go on and on??? Fucking MORON.

This is my personal opinion....there is no need for you to get so moronically worked up over it. Sit your ass down!

Somebody please answer this, what happened to Body Shop? Has it changed or is it basically the same?

It's not too much different. Slightly different beat. I still don't understand the explicit warning because the lyrics haven't changed.

I was a little disappointed with Rebel Heart at first, but after a few listens, the track is so much more polished with the finger snaps and strings. :inlove:

Somebody please answer this, what happened to Body Shop? Has it changed or is it basically the same?

It's very similar to the demo, but there are a few sounds added and lots of acoustic guitar, which make it sound much warmer. I loved the demo, but it got even better.

How many unfinished work leaks does Madonna still have to suffer between now and the actual release?

Clearly putting those demos out is still not enough to some people

Maybe the whole new album dicussion section should be closed down until the day of the official release

I actually kinda agree. Most people find out from other fans...

Thanks, but how different? Lol, it was such a cute track but it needed a little punch

it got the punch but honestly, everything is like different than you'd imagine so whatever your idea of that punch is, it likely very different.

The production on this album is ace. Though I favor certain elements of certain demos, I still feel that the final tracks are an improvement on their demo predecessors. This album has to be cranked up to be fully appreciated, the mutli-layered production and slick beats drive it beautifully. This is most certainly one of her best releases of her career. Now, it is time to release it officially...perfect timing, eh, with the Grammys and all.....

it sounds nothing like Beyonće new album...

this is the final version

and there will be no collabo...at least not on the official album..maybe a remix or a future album. idk

Thank you! As I said I have never heard the demos or album but since people were saying it has this urban, basic atmosphere it kind of reminded me of Beyonce last album. I am happy to hear it's a complete different thing!

Is it me or it just feels like she droped it on purpose, the reaction of everybody on her side is too slow!? This record will be huge anyway so it does not really matter, but I'm a bit sad to see one freakishly iconic record being treated so casually 😢...

doesn't this album feel kind of sad to anyone? like she's looking back @ her career.. almost as if this is her final album or something. i hope not but I'm getting weird vibes from this album, especially in Queen, a bit in wash all over me, veni vidi vici, even joan of arc and rebel heart. hope that M earlier saying she wanted it to be a double album it didn't mean she officially released 2 albums so the contract with LN is done.

just feeling a bit sad about this..

This is a smart strategy actually. Many European divas used it before as they hit a certain age. But they always come back and make more music. I wouldn't worry about it. With that being said, this album definitely does give out a vibe like that. But she referenced herself in MDNA as well and Falling Free is also in the same type of "letting go" mood. As for the contract, she can't release a double album as a means of fulfilling it. She would have to release two different albums for that to to be the case. A double album just means too many songs but same concept, same work.

Listened to it all through once... I'm really not sure :/ Don't get me wrong, I think it is a FANTASTIC album still, I'm just not sure if some of the final songs have been maybe slightly ruined? Maybe it needs time to grow. But the album is still amazing regardless, just not sure if i LOVE it yet.

On her heart there are at least 40 albums more. She's going to be 200 years old, with that much kaballah and water from Jerusalem and algae that she eats. And then, she will implant her brain on a bionic body. That will happen in 2040.

:dead:

You know it's true though! If she releases 5 more albums, at the same rate, she will only be 70. And she is obsessed with the idea that women can stay in the spotlight just as well as men do when it comes to being older.

Listened to it all through once... I'm really not sure :/ Don't get me wrong, I think it is a FANTASTIC album still, I'm just not sure if some of the final songs have been maybe slightly ruined? Maybe it needs time to grow. But the album is still amazing regardless, just not sure if i LOVE it yet.

It's been a few hours queen pop a Xanax my god and once through :lmao: you're a mess

SO glad I listened to some of these (can't find them all).

I agree with those who think the first six songs were the weakest. I was less than excited about the album, but the rest sounds so good.

I liked Iconic in all forms, and was worried about the Mike Tyson part, it works perfectly!

About Body Shop, it is different, a lot better, in my opinion.