Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

wow guys, all this happened while I was sleeeeeeeeeeeeeping!

So sorry for her, not sure what will they do now.

As for the music. It is hard to say which album is best but this surely ranks on top of my faves, maybe because of the amount of songs within and how great they are.

Those who complain about some final versions compared to the demos, the problem is that, many got used to listening to the demos and so judge the final work with prejudiced ears. I did listen to the demos and if I prefer a demo over a final song I don't need to replace them, just add it into the tracklist and bang, everyone's happy :laugh:

I hope the album gets a wonderful reaction from people and fans. It deserves to :laugh: .

wow guys, all this happened while I was sleeeeeeeeeeeeeping!

So sorry for her, not sure what will they do now.

As for the music. It is hard to say which album is best but this surely ranks on top of my faves, maybe because of the amount of songs within and how great they are.

Those who complain about some final versions compared to the demos, the problem is that, many got used to listening to the demos and so judge the final work with prejudiced ears. I did listen to the demos and if I prefer a demo over a final song I don't need to replace them, just add it into the tracklist and bang, everyone's happy :laugh:

I hope the album gets a wonderful reaction from people and fans. It deserves to :laugh: .

I'll do the same, :lol:

Wut. Was the album even finished?

Yeah! I still bought it, and the surround sound and went to the tour 3 times. She didnt even care, I dont think Bjork minds. this was before Itunes though. so there were no videos or artwork done.

I want to listen to it so bad but I gotto go to work :( and then I have classes in college at night, it will be a loooon day before I can properly listen to it with headphones.

Sorry to keep posting. Chelle is in Paris (I know she wont cheat and download) she is going to cream over this album. I might post her some valium. I dont even know if she knows Vogue kicks in yet.

I didnt like holy water at all!!!!! Now it could be a show opener!! The tour is gonna be raunchy!!!

I remember the Vespertine leak, that's the first cd i bought online from home and not a cybercafé (!!!) :laugh::laugh::laugh: The versions were different than on the released album, some b sides were switched for album tracks and It's in our hands was there.

To understand how leaks happen you must know it's not just one source, it only takes one person. Usually it happens when masters are sent to print companies (i used to work for one of the biggest in Europe) or critics leak their press copies (that's less true nowadays since they are watermarked now).

This album is beautiful. She really shines when she gives her all to any project. I was looking at what people were saying to Guy on twitter, some fans are so fucking annoying. No wonder why he doesn't bother with twitter much anymore.

Like someone said before.... Ray of who?????!!!!!!!

AMAZIIIIIIIIING!

Pure Perfection! Loving it so so so so very much. But BS....oh well.... We cannot have everything!

My friend got the album deleted og his iTunes and iPhone. I don't know if it's an iTunes fail or an intrusion from iTunes?

To whoever said no one cared about Beyonce. First you're biased and second lots of my friends now study Beyonce's strategy in marketting class. Bye I don't know you. Bitch get off my pole