Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

I shouldn't keep listening. Ill buy it anyway. Its so good.'Im only human'

I have sat and cried several times. Yes some of the demos were better but because we haven't really had that before weve never known either way. Its so polished, thoughtful, full of heart and not overly preachy.

Its new Madonna mixed with old Madonna. Good might come out of this because ill tell everyone to buy it. Then not worry if they didn't like HC. Theres something for everyone on this. :)

Oh yeah, Messiah is definitely an improvement. It went from generic orchestra ballad to something truly unique and interesting with a build-up.

Inside Out, if you think Illuminati improved from the demo you will like it. If you preferred the Illuminati demo you probably won't like the new version.

But can we all just appreciate Iconic? That song is surprisingly the best thing on the album to me like omg, it's so powerful. Can you imagine it during a concert but with us the crowd cheering instead of the crowd on the track? :D

I m gonna wait and not listen to anything finished. I wanna hear it the old fashioned way

I shouldn't keep listening. Ill buy it anyway. Its so good.'Im only human'

I have sat and cried several times. Yes some of the demos were better but because we haven't really had that before weve never known either way. Its so polished, thoughtful, full of heart and not overly preachy.

Its new Madonna mixed with old Madonna. Good might come out of this because ill tell everyone to buy it. Then not worry if they didn't like HC. Theres something for everyone on this. :)

All very well said.

Meh I ended up deleting everything except SEX, because I need some naughty music in my life...

I would really suggest people to not listen to the album until it leaks in HQ lol. Just compare the audio quality between Unapologetic Bitch (official) and Body Shop, it's huge.

Meh I ended up deleting everything except SEX, because I need some naughty music in my life...

I would really suggest people to not listen to the album until it leaks in HQ lol. Just compare the audio quality between Unapologetic Bitch (official) and Body Shop, it's huge.

I'm listening on very good quality headphones and it sounds pretty good to me.

Sorry to post again, but I have to say how much I truly love this album! It's sooo great melodic-urban-industrial pop album :D Sounds fresh and different and so great! Brilliant! :)

I don't know exactly how to make an analysis

with so much versions and demos is like I must separate everything on my head and try to listen to the officials forgeting all the rest.

I'll need 24hs to know what to think lol

Yes, "Music" (the song) leaked several months before the release, but "Paradise" was officially released in April 2000 on Mirwais' album.

Her recent albums have usually leaked 1-2 weeks before the official release, but Rebelgate is unprecedented in Madonnaland. Never before has a full Madonna album leaked 5 weeks before its release!

I'm pretty sure "Music" leaked 3-4 weeks in advance, and "Paradise" leaked weeks before it was officially released, too. Here in Australia, we're only four weeks and two days away from the official release :)

Oh crikey, imagine if she doesn't sing the 'but its all so shitty' line in a stadium and 80,000 other people do? Its gonna happen!! hahaha

:rotfl: I can't wait till that happens!

Borrowed Time is simply PERFECT now. I'm so so so glad this made it to an official release because it's the best of the "love & peace" songs.

ok, Live Nation/Interscope/Madonna Team have some serious work to do firing and/or arresting a lot of people. This was something really planned and not by Madonnna herself obviously. Im glad everyone likes the album though, just hope this leak don't damage album sales, of course we fans have already pre ordered it but Im talking about the casual fans and general public.

This album is EXACTLY what I wanted from her without even knowing it. :lol: And Rebel Heart couldn't have been any better of a title. It's the perfect mix of soulful & sexy, perfectly mature and playful at the same time.