Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Okay I seem to be the only one who thinks Wash All Over Me is ruined then, hahaha. Maybe I need to get used to it. For me it used to be a fragile, sad song, even in EDM form. Now suddenly it's some heavy low ballad.

Messiah is AMAZING. Huge improvement.

Ok time to turn on the big one... Rebel Heart... let's see how bad it is.

Well if you go into it with that attitude, you're bound to be disappointed! :lol:

At first listen I wasn't sure about "Rebel Heart", but it fits so much better and sounds much more timeless this way.

+1

Listening now. It will take some getting used to, and I need it in HQ, but I'm not hating it. :3

Ooh, love the strings in the final chorus.

Okay it's pretty good. Sounds more timeless. Sounds like a road trip song now.

@Bill: Haha, actually it's the opposite, if I expect it to be bad it can only be good. ^_~

Edit: OH YES BORROWED TIME!! Goodbye Avicii sound, hello beauty!! <3 Omg <333 Looove love love love.

Edited by ticktock

I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS PERFECTION idVd7M21sGcBs.gif

Signed. I've been listening on repeat for like 5 hours.

Iconic sounds like a perfect next single. It has such a great positive message. I could easily see this being a finale on tour.

Love the "I can, Icon, two letters apart" part.

This is Madonna right now

tumblr_neye6fzU2x1r88u00o2_r1_500.jpg

More likely

V8cbR.jpganigif_enhanced-buzz-7875-1383077410-2.g

Is it possible that she maintains the physical release on March 10, and just do another round of pre-orders by making not just Hold Tight and Joan of Arc available? Maybe tracks 7-12.... so that it will still have its first chart week coinciding with the physical release?

No.

If they are not going to have a full release this Feb 03, they should at least make another 6 tracks available and spur another spike of pre-orders... then release it digitally in full when they are ready to ship out the physical release... so that all sales will still be lumped in the first week of sales...

No.

It's out there so she better release the 25 tracks now on itunes. Keep the cd releases for later. In the Mojo interview she was much more calm about the other leaks. Right now it's a time of crisis. I think she's dealing with the issue differently. She is far from stupid and is fully aware of this I'm 100% sure I hope the links are disappearing. But they're still so easy of access it's embarrassing. She should leave interscope and hire Beyoncé's people, even hire Beyoncé herself to ask her how she does.

I highly doubt this is her last album. She sounded more nostalgic in her IG posts during the recordings. I think yes she's looking back. It's her more trendsetting album in ages. Off with the soap opera drama for Cher's sake you're not Gaga.

it's terrible, it's so easy to download. I'm very angry against our team, how can beyoncé can pull a surprise release and madonna have all her album leaked 1month before it's released, and all the demos out for monght now. It's terrible, is she stored her music in a 80s computer or what. Guy Oseary, as her manager, should take his responsabilities

Exactly. As I said and repeat it's unacceptable that someone like Madonna get all her demos leaked and then the album leaked a month before. Anyone who says it's normal is WRONG. A leak a fucking month before especially after that the past months have been for Madonna is just unacceptable. I'm sure she keeps Guy and her contracts at the moment cause there's a tour coming and promo to do. She's not gaga who's gonna fire everyone in the middle of a promo. But she clearly needs a change of team.

Also as much as I despise this leak and can't fully appreciate the album I'm not gonna apologise or feel embarrassed. You can fuck off, I already pre-ordered two copies. I'm not the one who leaked the thing and I'm not the GP who's spreading the link and doesn't care about hurting the sales. And so is everyone here. Be unapologetic.

even hire Beyoncé herself to ask her how she does.

Haha Nekci Minji series teas

Listening to Wash All Over Me again with different expectations... Meh it's still giant noise to me. I need it properly mastered to make up my mind lol.

Edited by ticktock

If i understand well the album leaked?

How can this happen after the demos massive leak? One think her team would have tightened things up..

Clearly madonna is not surrounded by the right people; she should ask beyonce for advice! It is ridiculous!!!!!!

As for me, i already said it in another thread; my thirst for new M material was quenched i prefer to wait for the new album to come out officially with the right promo...

PS: all of the people who download the new album need to buy it as well! Madonna has spent the whole year working on this album and she gives us her best since coad if not since rol!!! She deserves her fans support: buy the official copy!

Edited by heymrdj1

. She should leave interscope and hire Beyoncé's people, even hire Beyoncé herself to ask her how she does.

It would be her grave. Beyonce is far far far far worse than Gaga and ready to press delete the second she has access to a Madonna song.

She'd better record the album on her own. She has enough money to rent studios and not depend on Interscope or whatever.

I Came, I Saw, I Conquered.

This needs to be the theme for the next tour.

I read somewhere one of the songs has a JML sample? I can't seem to hear it anywhere?

Listen to the spoken section of Best Night ;)

Oh love it all! And definately WAOM and Rebel heart are huuuge improvements from the generic gay-disco-edm-heardathousandtimesbefore productions. SOOOOO happy! (well not happy about the leak, but yeah...) And I don't think they should rush release anything. Thoso who will buy the album will buy it and now some who download it and wouldn't have bought it might actually be impressed and buy it for real, who knows :) Just keep promoting and release it as planned. :)

Messiah kept the real orchestra but added some beats, drums and EDM. It's really fantastic.

Inside Out they removed beats, like Illuminati.

I hope they are better. I allready loved the demos but thought they could improve a lot

I hope they are better. I allready loved the demos but thought they could improve a lot

Oh yeah, Messiah is definitely an improvement. It went from generic orchestra ballad to something truly unique and interesting with a build-up.

Inside Out, if you think Illuminati improved from the demo you will like it. If you preferred the Illuminati demo you probably won't like the new version.

But can we all just appreciate Iconic? That song is surprisingly the best thing on the album to me like omg, it's so powerful. Can you imagine it during a concert but with us the crowd cheering instead of the crowd on the track? :D

Edited by ticktock

PS: all of the people who download the new album need to buy it as well! Madonna has spent the whole year working on this album and she gives us her best since coad if not since rol!!! She deserves her fans support: buy the official copy!

I plan to buy several copies,including the vinyl if there is one.That's why I don't feel guilty listening to this leak.Madonna will get my money anyway :)

Listen to the spoken section of Best Night ;)

I'm so retarded. I actually recognised that part but for some reason the 2 songs I had in my head were "Sanctuary" and "Waiting" not JML.

Love it even more.