Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

OMG not the real thing just more demos!! :dramatic:

Pretty sure this is the real thing. All songs fit the listening party description perfectly.

The only thing that might be demo about them is the mastering.

Edited by ticktock

I just can't understand why Beautiful Scars was changed... :( I hate to complain but that demo was so much better.

Yeah, it was a letdown :cries: on the other hand, she removed the screaming part out of Graffiti Heart. :inlove:

So far I really love the ones below:

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Joan of Arc

Heartbreak City

Wash All Over Me

Best Night

Veni Vidi Vici

SEX

Messiah

Rebel Heart

Beautiful Scars

Borrowed Time

Addicted

Pretty sure this is the real thing. All songs fit the listening party description perfectly.

The only thing that might be demo about them is the mastering.

I don't think that "reviwer" actually attended the listening party. He later admitted having a copy of the leaked album so he was basically just reviewing the same files that we got today. But I do believe this is pretty much the final version of the album. Even the track lengths match.

I don't think that "reviwer" actually attended the listening party. He later admitted having a copy of the leaked album so he was basically just reviewing the same files that we got today.

Oooh, that makes sense.

Also like I just said, certain songs sound very very demo-quality (Body Shop, Holy Water, Joan of Arc). Even the HQ final snipped of Joan of Arc sounded better than this one.

Gonna listen to Rebel Heart and delete the songs tbh.

Yeah, it was a letdown :cries: on the other hand, she removed the screaming part out of Graffiti Heart. :inlove:

Oh yes, many, many improvements throughout but BS was so perfect the way it was. The guitar was essential to the catchiness of that song, especially during the bridge.

SLAYED MY LIFE.

Me too! It finally feels complete, polished, and POWERFUL. Although I do still adore the acoustic version for the raw vocals.

Okay I seem to be the only one who thinks Wash All Over Me is ruined then, hahaha. Maybe I need to get used to it. For me it used to be a fragile, sad song, even in EDM form. Now suddenly it's some heavy low ballad.

Messiah is AMAZING. Huge improvement.

Ok time to turn on the big one... Rebel Heart... let's see how bad it is.

Edited by ticktock

The final version of Wash All Over Me shits all over the demos. I liked the house sound but all of the demo versions were clunky as fuck, which probably meant that they had no idea what to do with it. I'm glad we actually got a version that flows smoothly.