Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

Finding it sad that people are getting excited listening to a leaked final album. I am horrified by this and the sales and promotional damage this will do to Madonna. We had one month to wait and this is nothing to celebrate.

She's singing that she's not gonna stop, that she will carry on, Bitch she's Madonna...

why do you people focus on those ideas? And she's on radio on dozens of countries, the world doesnt' evolve around Aglosaxonia, babies.

don't want to sound dramatic too, but I guess all these leaks will have an impact on madonna herself, and her desire to make more music. I hope I'm wrong but it could be wery well lher ast album :(

On her heart there are at least 40 albums more. She's going to be 200 years old, with that much kaballah and water from Jerusalem and algae that she eats. And then, she will implant her brain on a bionic body. That will happen in 2040.

Finding it sad that people are getting excited listening to a leaked final album. I am horrified by this and the sales and promotional damage this will do to Madonna. We had one month to wait and this is nothing to celebrate.

For me, I'm not celebrating the leak, but I can't resist the temptation to listen. I haven't downloaded it, just listening. I cannot contain my excitement for the music, though. It's glorious! And whether I listen now, or when the album is officially released, my reaction would be the same. I'm not glad it's leaked - in fact, I wish it wasn't. But I can't change that.

Besides, I'll be buying every version and every format of this album. The only impact my personal listening experience will have on sales will be a positive one. :)

I have only listened to Rebel Heart (the song) and a bit of WAOM and Joan of Arc, to know how the new production is. Surely i will listen to it in a few days, but today i don't really feel like it.

By the way, does the song Rebel Heart sound very distorted?

After these Rebel leaks i wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't just say something like: "fuck it, I'm too rich for all this fucking aggravation!"

She should say "fuck, i'm too rich not to afford some security"

For me, I'm not celebrating the leak, but I can't resist the temptation to listen. I haven't downloaded it, just listening. I cannot contain my excitement for the music, though. It's glorious! And whether I listen now, or when the album is officially released, my reaction would be the same. I'm not glad it's leaked - in fact, I wish it wasn't. But I can't change that.

+1.

I avoided the demos and I am incredibly disappointed the album has leaked early but sadly once it's out it's out. With iTunes pre-orders waiting doesn't really make a difference, it's not like I can buy it again once it comes out officially.

She's said herself in I think the NRJ interview or the Australian interview. "If we stop making music (because of the leaks) then what are people going to listen to and dance to?" Or something to that extent. This won't stop her from making and releasing music. She might find other ways to release it though. We'll see how that evolves.

She's not going anywhere, making music is in her dna, when you are an artist you have a desire to create and make stuff, regardless of anything. I should know! You'll have to pry the pencils from my cold dead hands when the time comes!

I like how the chimes are gone from the beginning of Addicted. They were slightly grating. This song is "softened up" a bit - less harsh sounding. I love it even more now.

Joan of Arc is gorgeously produced. And I love how she changed "But I'm in the dark" to "I'm only human".

I like how the chimes are gone from the beginning of Addicted. They were slightly grating. This song is "softened up" a bit - less harsh sounding. I love it even more now.

Joan of Arc is gorgeously produced. And I love how she changed "But I'm in the dark" to "I'm only human".

Joan of Arc reminds me of Love Profusion it gives me such a sweet taste :laugh: And i also agree that Addcted is less harsh sounding and it fits radio so much ;)

I'm sorry it leaked, but since it has leaked I can't resist from downloading it, I've got the pre order and I will buy the super deluxe so I does not change for me. But since the general public does not think and act like us, I hope they change plans and anticipate the release date.

However I think this is her best album since confessions. This is a SOLID album with a lot of powerful singles.

Let's be honest she had rebel heart ( song ) which everyone wanted it to be the lead single, she could afford to make it a normal album song to make the album cohesive. This is not a bad critic but to realise how many good songs are in the album.

This is her best album since confessions on a dance floor.