Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

What if Madonna doesn't release hard copies because she is afraid it won't sell

It's the opposite. She'll sell a lot of hard copies as many of her fans grew up with vinyl and CDs. I won't be downloading it on iTunes, I'll be buying the vinyl and CD limited editions.

It's the downloads she needs to worry about.

You chose to post THAT shit as your first post at this board after listening to a brand new Madonna album?? REALLY........

FLUSH!!!

Anyways, the demos would not fit with the sound of this album

I've been on this and other forums for years (having been a fan since 1994). I had lost my password and had to register as new user. To paraphrase my queen, I'm entitled to my own opinion..

I'm so glad I didn't listen to the demos.

I'm so glad I did. :D Seek them out one day once the album has sunk in... you're in for a treat!

Some of the final versions of songs have totally different arrangements to the demos. There's so many variations out there at this point that it's more like selecting a favourite remix from a maxi-single than it is hearing work-in-progress stuff .

The demos are fantastic. The final album is fantastic. It's all Madonna and I'm happy to have heard it all.

queen:

it will never rain if the great (?) is gonna fall down (I'm paraphrasing)

everyone's whispering, the CIA, .. but at the end of days, the queen's been slain (?).. she'll never rule again.. your queen's been slain (sp?) destiny seems farewell church bells, is anyone listening anywhere? tears are falling coming down.. no evidence there's no confirmation... who will take her place.. i hear tomorrow calling, the realisation of a new generation..

those are somewhat the lyrics but I'm paraphrasing because I'm not the best @ english

starts dramatic with a choir and there's church bells.

and then it ends with a weird voice goes(sounds like its coming from a megaphone or something) "may god bless you all"

I'm buying for sure:

Deluxe Edition (iTunes)

Standart Edition (CD)

Deluxe Edition (CD)

Super Deluxe Edition (CD)

Deluxe Edition (Vinyl)

And depending on the bonus tracks I might consider buying an specific regional edition such as Japanese.

YASSS Madonna TAKE MY MONEYYYYY!!

tumblr_inline_mftmouvtys1qcu1hm.gif

I'm buying for sure:

Deluxe Edition (iTunes)

Standart Edition (CD)

Deluxe Edition (CD)

Super Deluxe Edition (CD)

Deluxe Edition (Vinyl)

And depending on the bonus tracks I might consider buying an specific regional edition such as Japanese.

YASSS Madonna TAKE MY MONEYYYYY!!

tumblr_inline_mftmouvtys1qcu1hm.gif

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

tumblr_mkp5rjiFS31qkzr9fo1_500.gif

Kinda amazed this has leaked - haven't heard it yet but after all the fuss over the earlier leaks I would have thought this today could not have happened.

I think a lot of us are forgetting the fact that album sales are the small picture now though - in terms of these leaks "hurting" things.

I stick by my feeling that a tour and ticket sale dates will be announced either after the Grammys or when one of the promo appearances in March is happening.

Cos that's what it's all about now from a business point of view.

CONCERTS AND TICKET SALES!!

queen:

it will never rain if the great (?) is gonna fall down (I'm paraphrasing)

everyone's whispering, the CIA, .. but at the end of days, the queen's been slain (?).. she'll never rule again.. your queen's been slain (sp?) destiny seems farewell church bells, is anyone listening anywhere? tears are falling coming down.. no evidence there's no confirmation... who will take her place.. i hear tomorrow calling, the realisation of a new generation..

those are somewhat the lyrics but I'm paraphrasing because I'm not the best @ english

starts dramatic with a choir and there's church bells.

and then it ends with a weird voice goes(sounds like its coming from a megaphone or something) "may god bless you all"

tumblr_inline_mvr696vH4l1r2q4zh.gif

I love the ending of the new mix on Beautiful scars the man singing "you got to love me" with the bass and violins it's beautiful, i wish it was longer

I wonder if it's not Madonna's voice vocoded like at the beginning of Music for instance, but anyway, I absolutely adore it ♥

I'm so glad I did. :D Seek them out one day once the album has sunk in... you're in for a treat!

Some of the final versions of songs have totally different arrangements to the demos. There's so many variations out there at this point that it's more like selecting a favourite remix from a maxi-single than it is hearing work-in-progress stuff .

The demos are fantastic. The final album is fantastic. It's all Madonna and I'm happy to have heard it all.

Nah I don't mean it like that, just that I'm glad I'm hearing it on first listen without being biased from the demos. By all means I will most likely seek them out later on!

Her Team need to wake up this morning and go into overdrive. Get the album on ITunes asap and release a statement. We need a teaser of LFL video and announce the tour. They can turn this to their advantage if the act quickly

You should all be ashamed of yourselves if you have illegally downloaded the album.

Can you not wait a few more weeks?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

She put the hardest work she ever has in an album and this disaster happens. Feels surreal.tumblr_lzx5ockQeN1roj4fio1_500.gif

yes... I feel so bad for her, she's so excited about this new material and people keep on leaking everything. More than sales or promo, I'm actually worried about her, I don't want her to give up on making music because of this.

Her Team need to wake up this morning and go into overdrive. Get the album on ITunes asap and release a statement. We need a teaser of LFL video and announce the tour. They can turn this to their advantage if the act quickly

YES but very quickly. They need to act within next 24 hours

it's terrible, it's so easy to download. I'm very angry against our team, how can beyoncé can pull a surprise release and madonna have all her album leaked 1month before it's released, and all the demos out for monght now. It's terrible, is she stored her music in a 80s computer or what. Guy Oseary, as her manager, should take his responsabilities

Madonna is supposed to be ahead of the game. She has been a disappointment so far, or her current team has failed her considerably. Ughhh..It's depressing watching all these leaks.

She can take all my coins the moment it's released. Seriously her best album after Confessions

l2GC3zF.gif

I'm gonna be RUNNING my ass to Target to get the physical copy as soon as midnight strikes.

get the FUCK out my way

l2GC3zF.gif

it's terrible, it's so easy to download. I'm very angry against our team, how can beyoncé can pull a surprise release and madonna have all her album leaked 1month before it's released, and all the demos out for monght now. It's terrible, is she stored her music in a 80s computer or what. Guy Oseary, as her manager, should take his responsabilities

I've send him links of leaks and they're online. pff.