Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

The album is amazing, end of story. Didn't listen to most of the demos so having no expectations helps. She did great, her producers did great.

Madonna delivered once again.

Rebel Heart is FLAWLESS. Even for a super long album.

It's everything and more.

:Disco_Ball:

YES, IT IS STILL A FANTASTIC ALBUM apart from those 4 songs with Avicii they have butchered...

What i don't get is if they can preserve the Avicii sound in ADDICTED (which is almost untouched from the demo), why not with those other 3 very beautiful songs? Anyhow, I am replacing them on my playlist with the demos... they are in high quality anyway... there, problem solved...

We get your opinions. All of them. Please.

Madonna album not Avicii album.

Those first Avicii versions of RH and WAOM could certainly be used as 'thee' remix of those tracks...with a little tune up here and there and released as singles they can be massive!!!

yeah, i really hope they do that... or at least let it appear in the Avicii album later this year

YES, IT IS STILL A FANTASTIC ALBUM apart from those 4 songs with Avicii they have butchered...

What i don't get is if they can preserve the Avicii sound in ADDICTED (which is almost untouched from the demo), why not with those other 3 very beautiful songs? Anyhow, I am replacing them on my playlist with the demos... they are in high quality anyway... there, problem solved...

Well I like to listen to albums as wholes so I'm not one to replace tracks. Having said that, I have another album on my ipod called 'Iconic' with the best demos, which includes Avicii's wonderful contributions, such as Rebel Heart, Beautiful Scars, WAOM, and Messiah (Demo 2!)

I'm addicted....to Addicted..I want to marry it.

Yes it was polished really well but keeping loyal to the leaked demo... this song was lucky not to be butchered...

it is just perfect right now... :thumbsup:

Strange but the songs I liked the least from the demo versions, I like more now with the final version. Holy Water, VVV, S.E.X., Hold Tight and Heartbreak City have become standouts.

On the other hand, the songs I liked the most from the demo versions, I like less now - Joan of Arc, WAOM, Borrowed Time & Beautiful Scars. Most notably, Rebel Heart which I adored in its demo form is a major letdown in its final version. It's still a good song but does nothing for me now.

But all in all it's still an exceptional album.

Body Shop. No thanks.

This bit really redeems the song, esp the melody...

I would fly to the ends of the Earth for you....

Jump start my heart... you know what you gotta do....

I would ride through the dark and the night with you...

Cross my heart and hope to die it's true...