Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

I dont think Im still understanding the vogue sample. Does it makes sense? I dont even think its new vocals, just the vocal used from the last tour.

other hand, the holiday sample in VVV is perfect.

Beautiful Scars shits all over the demo. Otherwise do you think Guy is gonna be fired? HOW COULD this happen? After all the massive leaks. hat kind of team de MERDE does Madonna have. She's surrounded by mediocre incompetents.

Beautiful Scars shits all over the demo. Otherwise do you think Guy is gonna be fired? HOW COULD this happen? After all the massive leaks. hat kind of team de MERDE does Madonna have. She's surrounded by mediocre incompetents.

She needs to get Beyonce's team.

I honestly wouldn't like to be at Guy's place. Right Now she's rehearsing at the grammy's and BAM ''hey M it's Guy. You're album leaked.''

Let's stop whinning and let's just all rejoice we have a new masterpiece album by Madonna and let's be thankful for it. Even if you don't like some new versions we still have the previous ones which is unprecedented and we should be happy we are so spoiled. Something for everyone, a lot for everybody.

(that said Addicted has not been de-avicci-ed enough for my taste^^)

Yeah, her inside camp is as secure the Mexican border. Fire the lot!

ooops... it's here...

BEAUTIFUL SCARS demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BEAUTIFUL SCARS final

REBEL HEART first leaked demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> REBEL HEART final

WASH ALL OVER ME all demos leaked >>>>>>>>>>>>>> WASH ALL OVER ME final

BORROWED TIME demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BORROWED TIME final

i really don't get why they tried really hard to remove any Avicii sound in these demos (except BS)...

GHOSTTOWN for 2nd single after hearing all of this...