Sign this petition

lautnerfied

https://www.change.org/p/truth-fans-of-music-madonna-living-for-love-not-for-hate-like-haters-support-rebelheart?just_created=true

Summary of petition:

I support Madonna on the Grammys and the last album Rebel Heart (N.1 in 49 countries and Living for love N.1 in 90 countries, without promotion or any video) The haters called her older and she must end.

They called the fans of other important artists of 80.s and 90.s to support the hate... The biggest artists in history like Cindy Lauper, Janet and Mariah are not younger and deserve RESPECT too, please, analyze this, their petition not is logical or intelligent and that is hipocrite and dirty.

Madonna was the first named to perfomance on stage to grammys. We will be using the hashtag #rebelheart and if do U want #queenofpoptoo.. join together before, during and after of the grammys. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Rachelle of London

For the last 6 months many new posters are like littlemonsters themselves.

A LOT of new members of this this forum and other Madonna sites are ex monsters. You can see it in the way they post and the obsessive suicidal mentality they have. A lot of monsters are now Madonna fans and now have the nerve to inform us on all things Madonna. I see it so much on Twitter I have to laugh.

A LOT of new members of this this forum and other Madonna sites are ex monsters. You can see it in the way they post and the obsessive suicidal mentality they have. A lot of monsters are now Madonna fans and now have the nerve to inform us on all things Madonna. I see it so much on Twitter I have to laugh.

Chelle, that explains a lot. Some are so aggressive and obsessional.

CzEmp.gif

:chuckle:

Leave internet petitions over a pop star to 10 year olds

Just post your support, appreciation and interest for an artist on their forum or on your FB and that's it :lol:

This is so Joannesque

And they'll all be gone in 6 months from now...

Guest Rachelle of London

And they'll all be gone in 6 months from now...

Yup. Back to calling Madonna old and a hasbeen once the album is released. Its a cycle

The woman I'm fan of is the most successful woman in music and entertainement and also the most famous and richest of them all. She doesn't need petitions, she doesn't need help to defend herself or her legacy. No human (and especially no parasites on Twitter) can "destroy" her legacy or prevent her from having new successes.

And above all, she's living for love, bitch! :queenbitch:

Please let's not feed the trolls! Gaga's fans might have been some sort of "threat" in 2010 when Gaga was very popular and everybody seemed to be into her but those days are long gone. These are people who are just pressed that Gaga's career went down the pan and of course they need someone to blame. They truly believe Gaga's successful years ended because 1) Madonna publicly recognised Born This Way sounds a lot like Express Yourself, calling THE SONG reductive BUT NOT Gaga herself and 2) some Madonna fans started blogs against Gaga. Now they are bitter and out of control and they feel the need to vent their anger and frustration but they fail to realize that Gaga didn't last because she made too many mistakes along the way; she couldn't handle her fame like a normal person and all in all her creativity(music) is somewhat meh and doesn't say much to the general public!

I wouldn't worry too much about their hate... They keep forgetting how many people in their 50's got jobs and still enjoy life and won't have ageist comments plastered on their computers screens! In short the haters will end up being hated bringing more unpopularity to their own idol!

People in their 60s got jobs. And people in their 70s will have jobs in the future. Anybody who says anything negative about age to ANY OTHER SINGER OR ARTIST OR WHOEVER is a moron and a retard and shouldn't be considered.