Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

well for reinvention, confessions she rented out the forum for months and rehearsed there.

but that all looked so unprofessional. :rotfl:

obviously i need to be schooled on her rehearsal spaces and rat problem lol

diplo is so nice with M! he could easily just take a simple pic for show but he goes to those little events with her as well for support! he doesn't care about the ageist or hate comments he may get and just supports a friend. i think his fans also got it now and are cool with it. i know he didn't like her at first and made some slightly shady comments about sending some leftover stuff to her - but as soon as they started working together he changed his opinion about her. clearly. too bad he's so busy and semi (?) dating katy perry and a bunch of other girls. they'd be a cute couple!

Star of all stars in the Universe!

GRuxy5Uf.gif

QUEEN! :wow:

BUT let's also give a shout out to demi-god Liz, who is looking quite good herself and minus a few pounds.

Watching the both of them makes my heart skip a beat and glow...the way Katy is here with Godonna and all the while with a big butterflies in the stomach kind of smile on her face with that twinkle of pure love for her Goddess in her eyes is exactly how I feel every time I see, watch and listen to Madonna!!! I'm right there with them, I love this!

I love this :drama:

tumblr_nnxzkzpzt81u6s61ao1_r1_400.giftumblr_nnxzkzpzt81u6s61ao2_r2_400.gif

tumblr_nnxzkzpzt81u6s61ao5_r1_400.giftumblr_nnxzkzpzt81u6s61ao4_r1_400.gif

Has she kissed K80 yet?

Probably...these bitches are most likely gettin' it on behind our backs and laughing their asses off at us drooling over a simple lovefest with some bosom smashing lol ;-.)

On a serious note though...I think Katy would absolutely love to kiss Godonna, especially during some wild duet performance or even an event like the Met Gala or an awards show!!!

It's almost unreal that this is a contender for her all time best look. She is unbelievable. She looks like the younger sister of her own Confessions era self.

If she had emerged in performance looking like this with No warning, as she did in 05 with her new Hung Up look, Rebel Heart and its first single would not have flopped.

If she had emerged in performance looking like this with No warning, as she did in 05 with her new Hung Up look, Rebel Heart and its first single would not have flopped.

giphy.gif

Watching the both of them makes my heart skip a beat and glow...the way Katy is here with Godonna and all the while with a big butterflies in the stomach kind of smile on her face with that twinkle of pure love for her Goddess in her eyes is exactly how I feel every time I see, watch and listen to Madonna!!! I'm right there with them, I love this!

Reeking from effortless chemistry and smash duet that MAY actually work and end up being everything MATM was NOT lol. Katy is waay more M than Britney (or even Rihanna and the like) in every way lol. A song like Dark Horse *totally coulda worked as perfect duet! Katy is actually younger than Britney but Brit is still a girlish, robotic, vapid post Disney star. M w/ Britney was like a silly pitiful parody. They truly had nada in common in any way. Britney is totally Janet and shoulda recruited Damita JoDorito for MATM.

It's almost unreal that this is a contender for her all time best look. She is unbelievable. She looks like the younger sister of her own Confessions era self.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: