Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

:dead:

tumblr_nnutwdpgw31qeu2t7o1_540.jpg

QUEENDONNA AS BEAUTIFUL AS CAN BE. LADY UGLY SAME AS ALWAYS. LOVE IT. MADONNA IS LETTING KABALLAH BE HER GUIDING LIGHT WHEN SHE SEES GAGA AND KATY IS LIKE 'DO WE HAVE TO?'. :dead:

Also I'm sorry but I LOVED Madonna's dress. She looked like perfection from head to toe.

well, i'm so glad she took a Pic with Gaga!!!!! I'm so BORED AND TIRED of that stupid rivalry, as if Madonna had that woman as rival, it's as if we were commenting some Mariah shade. Let's move on, girls.

Besides, she looks so much better and younger than Gaga :chuckle:

9AF58A71-5D7F-4F7D-A981-CCEA9ED69783.jpg

M's and Katy's boobs!!! Perfection!!

:lmao: I know 2 men who say that Madonna and Katy are their favourite female singers and then always add it is because of their big boobs ! I shouldn't laugh because they don't sing out of their boobs but that is where these guy's minds are at.

:lmao: I know 2 men who say that Madonna and Katy are their favourite female singers and then always add it is because of their big boobs ! I shouldn't laugh because they don't sing out of their boobs but that is where these guy's minds are at.

She may not sing out of her boobs but Madonna's boobs definitely sing.

How is it even possible to look that good? This woman is too amazing for words.

All I know is Godonna KILLED me tonight...

I'm #Dead and gonna get buried..they're making funeral arrangements as we speak!!!

gv3jeofGtSE.jpgnHS6_xMApPs.jpggHIc2OMSH58.jpgUcTCoQZ4HDQ.jpgvZIfn07fHPs.jpgaRuw-orIaho.jpg2_94Mqb_Ors.jpg