MadonnaNation.com Forums
rb19

Madonna at the Met Gala

le smoking    0

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn she looks hot

I wonder whose afterparty she's at? Gags had one with Alexander Wang, and I know Rih threw one as well

Wunderkind    0

How is it even possible to look that good? This woman is too amazing for words.

aeroco    0

Good Morning Britain just showed the picture of the three of them with Britney photoshopped in as a genuine image.

Fucking idiots.

magodonna    0

How is it even possible to look that good? This woman is too amazing for words.

All I know is Godonna KILLED me tonight...

I'm #Dead and gonna get buried..they're making funeral arrangements as we speak!!!

gv3jeofGtSE.jpgnHS6_xMApPs.jpggHIc2OMSH58.jpgUcTCoQZ4HDQ.jpgvZIfn07fHPs.jpgaRuw-orIaho.jpg2_94Mqb_Ors.jpg

Monkey    0

She looks fabulous!! I know I'm a fan so sometimes I'm not fair minded, but here even if I was a little monster (god no :scared: ) i would have recognise how beautifull she is!!

Good Morning Britain just showed the picture of the three of them with Britney photoshopped in as a genuine image.

Fucking idiots.

No way! :lmao:

Andra    0

Madonna is more beautiful than ever idk how thats possible? The way she shines.... She's putting all these girls to shame.

11209710_10152980592362979_9177104674360

Madonna is stunning and a total natural thing of beauty. She radiates from within because she follows her passion. She keeps fit, healthy and well put together. She's quite simply the queen of everything and highly underrated as a beauty.

Shan    0

Madonna is stunning and a total natural thing of beauty. She radiates from within because she follows her passion. She keeps fit, healthy and well put together. She's quite simply the queen of everything and highly underrated as a beauty.

Gospel truth xo

JWAD    0

Serving up Macy Gray Promo.

11212755_10152703785356782_7057620210496

I totally thought of this as well. She looks gorgeous but the shameless promo is really tacky!

JWAD    0

I swear to god I'm starting to believe that Madonna has been to see Lisle Von Rhuman! She looks 30 years younger...

Soma    0

There is no words for how beautiful she looks!! Her face is just..wow. I also love the hair and makeup. I'm stunned.

The dress.. the dress itself is beautiful but I don't like the Rebel Heart text. Not her best Met look.

CJM    0

Guys I'm drunk and I just love Madonna so much😭😭

SHE IS LITERALLY LIFE ITSELF

I can't describe my feeling without my chest exploding

DagIN    0

M looks GORG, absolutely stunning! I don't know what she's done to her face lately but it's perfect and I hope she keeps the Bardot hair for the tour (at least for one section).

Other than that, the outfit is nice, get than RH promo. Not gonna comment on the pic with the Gorgon

nemo64    0

2850CC9300000578-3068163-image-a-132_143

What the hell is happening? All the top comments on the Daily Mail say Madonna looks beautiful, 30 years old and amazing. :ohmy: This never happens.

For me, her Moschino dress was not a standout thematically but she showed up everyone with her amazing presence and overall look. I don't care if anyone says that having the words Rebel Heart on her outfit is tacky. It's smart non-traditional promo and now having looked at her outfit from this angle, that cape is fantastic. Guess she isn't quite done with capes yet!

All hail the Queen. I love that she showed up on the red carpet and blessed everybody with her absolute radiance. The media and commentators would be hard-pressed to say anything negative.

Bravo Madonna! Gorgeous from head to toe. :inlove: