Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

^^ boring!!

You really sound stupid right now.

Who are you? Fuck off.

Well to be fair even during her most artistically ambitious and subversive era she was STILL kissing up on Vanilla Ice

No big deal. Especially when she's just posing for pics with Kim, not singing with her lol

That's true but back then it was a lot easier to ignore when it only happened once every other era. Now it's constant.

Just bring on the tour.

and what happened with beyonce?

She slayed and so did Rih!

I was a little disappointed in her dress when I first saw it but face wise she looked the best of everyone there tbh. And how nice that she's still chummy with Katy - they had real rapport/a genuine connection in their V interview I think

I saw her in person tonight! I was watching the arrivals with some friends from across the street and I saw her pose on the carpet and interact with Liz and everything. She looked AMAZING as you can imagine and the most fun thing for me is that she seems in person exactly like you would expect: fun, flirtatious, and charismatic. OMG I'm still getting over the shock of actually seeing her for the first time in my life! :dramatic:

Fantastic Fuzzy Dream. Great to see you back posting as well. I have been missing so many of of the great Madonna fans on Madonnanation and you are one of them. Keep posting up a storm.

I saw her in person tonight! I was watching the arrivals with some friends from across the street and I saw her pose on the carpet and interact with Liz and everything. She looked AMAZING as you can imagine and the most fun thing for me is that she seems in person exactly like you would expect: fun, flirtatious, and charismatic. OMG I'm still getting over the shock of actually seeing her for the first time in my life! :dramatic:

fab!

People here and their sad expectations. Must make for such a disappointed life. Enjoy Madonna!!

Exactly!! Enjoy Madonna!

More more pics please!

Guest Rachelle of London

I love the dress! And the Cape. She looks amazing!

OMG I didn't realise that was Gaga I thought it was Cher.

OMG i have died and went to heaven. Madonna and Diplo are so adorable together.

She looked fabolous, and I'm glad she's nice with Gaga, hopefully they won't bash each other anymore, that was getting old.

But let's talk about her face and hair, it's so gorgeous, best look since Something to Remember era IMO.

I can't stop swooning!!!!! I swear, I'm such a mess! God she looked so god damn incredible good lord.

So freaking beautiful. *sniff*

Is Katy messing?BD028A45-6013-4C76-BC9C-9555AC85539B.png

I want proof that this woman is 56. I can't, I just can't!

And is it me or is Caca starting to look like Tony Bennett.

Katy and Madonna have fantastic bone structure. They makeup is subtle but noticeable. Gaga needs to tone it down. Now I do enjoy giving her the beating she long had coming but even I know when to give in. Awhile ago I saw a pic of her with long hair and a black leather dress. She wore little makeup and looked really good. Here, it's just way too dramatic and that color of lipstick is just horrid.

And yes, I do wonder what they talked about.