Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

After1.jpg

1811422-madonna-a-l-aftershow-du-bal-du-

madonna-riccardo-kevin-tachman-met-gala.rs_634x1024-150505103919-634.madonna-dip

Audio is actually bit error mix

It's definitely Music from S&S. The choreography and screens are identical. I love this remix, there's another one that incorporates Rihanna's Vogue vocals as well, that would be a cool version to have on the tour with her on video screens :)

Omfg why am I just hearing about this now??? Woooow she looks amazing, love the dress too! She always knows how to nail the gala's themes.

Omfg why am I just hearing about this now??? Woooow she looks amazing, love the dress too! She always knows how to nail the gala's themes.

But her outfit had nothing to do with the theme...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

If she had emerged in performance looking like this with No warning, as she did in 05 with her new Hung Up look, Rebel Heart and its first single would not have flopped.

yeah because nothing matters but looks

Always negative. I feel bad for you.

I was commenting on another user saying she always kills the themes of the ball. Hence why I said her outfit had nothing to do with theme. I feel bad for you as you obviously have a problem understanding sentences. Madonna looked fabulous at the ball, so not being negative at all.

I was commenting on another user saying she always kills the themes of the ball. Hence why I said her outfit had nothing to do with theme. I feel bad for you as you obviously have a problem understanding sentences. Madonna looked fabulous at the ball, so not being negative at all.

It was quite a far East design. You know Gaga didnt know whether to waddle up as a spring roll.

It was quite a far East design. You know Gaga didnt know whether to waddle up as a spring roll.

You mean she didn't?

11219486_10152961511388224_2680165414945

it's a rolled up pancake, not a spring roll, she couldn't even get THAT right

It's a spring roll with a greasy pork filling.

Guest eroticerotic

can't get over her face . .... she looks so good. probably her best. she looks very latinaa