Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

Let's hope M kisses that succubus trash and finishes her off for good. Although for the life of me I can't fathom how she it could get any uglier.

:lmao::lmao:

Madonna’s Met Ball Dress Had a Special Meaning

Faran Krentcil
May 5, 2015
24dbbf24913e72094da0b697502291865bc1ffb9
In the 1991 documentary Truth or Dare, Madonna dedicated a concert to her longtime friend Keith Haring, who died of AIDS the year before. Tonight—on what would have been his 57th birthday—the queen of pop culture remembered the visionary artist again.
“Part of why she was wearing our graffiti dress was to honor Keith,” said Jeremy Scott, the Moschino creative director who collaborated with the superstar for the Met Gala. “We custom-made her gown to say Rebel Heart”—also the name of Madonna’s glorious new album—“and it’s definitely fitting to wear it while celebrating him.“
Happy Birthday, Mr. Haring. You sure inspired a winner (and changed the world, too).

I wish she look like this the whole year, not just for the met gala.

This look really suits her.

I love her.

She is the most stunning woman I have ever seen. Ever. :wow: She just radiates beauty.

Guest Medoner

I wish she look like this the whole year, not just for the met gala.

This look really suits her.

I love her.

I agree i wouldve had this look instead of the side curls on all the performances

OMG...COULD THIS BE REAL??? The routine feels very S&S tour to me!

someone said it's fake from sweet and sticky tour. :/

I hope rehearsals won't leak for her she really wants to keep it a surprise.

Madonna looks the happiest I have ever seen her with Diplo. I hope they get together.

I hope rehearsals won't leak for her she really wants to keep it a surprise.

Same here.

I'm almost tempted to avoid looking at anything until I see her in September because I want it to be a total surprise. Knowing me, however, that will be damn near impossible. lol

Guest Pud Whacker

how ridiculous why would Madonna rehearse in an arena when the tour hasn't even started lol

well for reinvention, confessions she rented out the forum for months and rehearsed there.

but that all looked so unprofessional. :rotfl: