Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

this is a crazy life: I donĀ“t like it, it must be stressfull

Lourdes said "Get The Fuck Out Of the way" lol in that video

Don't know how I feel about that get together with Gags. On one hand the feud was childish and had to stop, on the other: Gags so fake, I d prefer M to stay away.

She looked flawless. I saw Beyonce with her Blond Ambition pony. Madonna was the most interesting of the night, she didn't take herself too seriously. Beyonce and the rest looked great but they were trying too hard to be sexy imo.

Why would Madonna allow the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame look go so wrong when there is the 2015 Met Gala look that is so right? The induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was a huge deal. Where was her stylist? And I rarely criticize M-

You mean this? I think she looked great. Whatever she did to her face was a bit much back then, and she definitely looks better/younger now, but this is certainly not on my list of bad looks/moments from the last few years.

madonna-hall-of-fame-17.jpg

IMG_20150505_123907.jpg

M looks like a midget in this pic.

I'm not short! Ppl think I'm short. Yeah, you're short!

Saw something about "Breaking Hearts"? Possible collab between M, Katy and Gags. Omg please make it happen. :ohmy:

Nah. She doesn't these two especially the ugly one.

Madonna is stunning and a total natural thing of beauty. She radiates from within because she follows her passion. She keeps fit, healthy and well put together. She's quite simply the queen of everything and highly underrated as a beauty.

You're back! :)