Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

MADONNA KNOWS WHAT TO DO.

She did it in 2004 with Britney & ShitTina

and NOW she is playing off Katy Perry and CuntGa

#RELEVANCE

Guest Pud Whacker

2850CC9300000578-3068163-image-a-132_143

What the hell is happening? All the top comments on the Daily Mail say Madonna looks beautiful, 30 years old and amazing. :ohmy: This never happens.

its what ive been saying for months. she took out those ugly fucking grills, has her hair fabulous and everyone can see that MADONNA IS STILL FUCKING SOCK'N IT AND IS HOT AND SEXY.

its what ive been saying for months. she took out those ugly fucking grills, has her hair fabulous and everyone can see that MADONNA IS STILL FUCKING SOCK'N IT AND IS HOT AND SEXY.

Grillz have been amazing since day one!

tumblr_mm1t0crVz71qkzr9fo1_500.gif

SIDENOTE: can we talk about Dipla's snapchat? He literally has a different girl in his hotel room every other day showing off her ass cheeks :lmao:

He is the biggest whore

Omg he really is such a whore. His snapchat is always full of ass 😂😂

Omg he really is such a whore. His snapchat is always full of ass 😂😂

And not just during his perfs, almost always in his bed and often times more than 1 woman :lmao:

You can take the boy out of Florida...

And not just during his perfs, almost always in his bed and often times more than 1 woman :lmao:

You can take the boy out of Florida...

And they often have his name written on their ass cheeks :rotfl:

I'm sorry I can't get over how bad Katy looks. Her hair is disgusting it does not suit her at all and it leaves her big man shoulders and dumpy body wide open for all eyes to see. She has done herself no favors.

472171520.jpg

Mother of god.

She looks fucking flawless tonight. And I actually love that the dress is a bit more understated this time. Brings all the attention to her unbelievable face and skin.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mother of god.

She looks fucking flawless tonight. And I actually love that the dress is a bit more understated this time. Brings all the attention to her unbelievable face and skin.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yes exactly. Simple black; just focus on her beauty, and that REBEL HEART PROMO!

who knew the met gala brought the people together, lol

i'm dying to know who approached who and who said what!!!!! but i'm glad! :) madonna looks more EVERYTHING then the rest of these lil pop princesses. wow.