Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

LOL she still didn't tag Gaga. The shade is real.

she did. she just forgot the A in metball.

Ugh she's so perfect!

Love Katy but she looks like a sack of potatoes next to Madonna😂😂

Doesn't kissing the ring mean to show respect?

Idk about Gaga, will always kinda think she's the court jester of pop, but if anything I'm glad that she and M are doing the photo op for nothing else other than separating their names from each other for awhile. It had already faded substantially but still. Happy to turn the page on the post Gaga analysis on this forum at least :lol:

Lets hope so!

Madonna looked fab, shes getting younger by the day!

Lol at gagas face in that pic.

And when all was said and done, Beyonce managed to cheapen the show and even made Kim K look classy!

Looking forward to seeing more pics from inside, they're always the best.

Guest Pud Whacker

listen im going to be perfectly honest. im glad they took that photo. im tired of that ugly clown and madonna 'fans' putting photos of them side by side. elevating that frump.

just put it to rest.

listen im going to be perfectly honest. im glad they took that photo. im tired of that ugly clown and madonna fans putting photos of them side by side. elevating that frump.

just put it to rest.

You said exactly what I wanted to say, more concise and direct. I feel the same way.

Madonna's fans have kept The Gorgonzola relevant, I'll always maintain that. Her career could have stopped in its trax after the MDNA Tour shade, but the crazies in Madonna land just kept on :lol:

It's ok.

Guest Rocco Papa

My favorite MET GALA look of her's is still the 2013 punk look, but she looks stunning here as well!

PS - I have a feeling this was the "plan" Madonna told Rolling Stone about earlier this year. Something tells me this will only temporarily tame the fire though. If she knew better, she would just ignore the girl.

PPS - Diplo is still fucking hot as fuck! :jerkoff:

Madonna needs to take that crown off Gaga's head and put it back on her own head!

literally of course...cause gaga NEVER WORE ANY CROWN figuratively

You said exactly what I wanted to say, more concise and direct. I feel the same way.

Madonna's fans have kept The Gorgonzola relevant, I'll always maintain that. Her career could have stopped in its trax after the MDNA Tour shade, but the crazies in Madonna land just kept on :lol:

It's ok.

Don't expect it to stop any time soon. :bad:

listen im going to be perfectly honest. im glad they took that photo. im tired of that ugly clown and madonna 'fans' putting photos of them side by side. elevating that frump.

just put it to rest.

+1,000 (as always with Puds posts)

Guest Pud Whacker

It's ok.

yes, like...

ok, (not so) little girl, glow on...

:rotfl:

i mean really....have a good look.

tumblr_nnuuscwMMU1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Those poor people who get their picture taken with the beauty of Madonna... spud face and a hound with pancakes on her chest.

Seriously, Madonna looks so good lately..can't wait for the tour looks.

Guest Rocco Papa

SIDENOTE: can we talk about Dipla's snapchat? He literally has a different girl in his hotel room every other day showing off her ass cheeks :lmao:

He is the biggest whore

:lmao: