Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

Katy is well aware of their 'feud' so I think it's hilarious how she's watching them with that expression.

I guess kissing that dirty monkey worked quite well

It's been said before but comparing Black people to monkeys/apes will always be taken the WRONG way as it being racist. You wouldn't say that out loud around Black people and it won't be tolerated on this forum either.

She usually comes last to this gala...but this time she came early.. and its Beyonce wo steals the show..

She usually comes last to this gala...but this time she came early.. and its Beyonce wo steals the show..

It's a shame cause Beyonce looks awful

"Kissing the ring... Finally" Hahahaahah.

This woman is too much.

I didn't get what she meant by that. And why does Gaga look so fucking smug?

Doesn't kissing the ring mean to show respect?

Idk about Gaga, will always kinda think she's the court jester of pop, but if anything I'm glad that she and M are doing the photo op for nothing else other than separating their names from each other for awhile. It had already faded substantially but still. Happy to turn the page on the post Gaga analysis on this forum at least :lol:

Even though I'm still not a Gaga fan, I'm super happy the feud is over. It'll only help both of their careers here on out. It was childish and unnecessary and I'm glad the whole world can finally move on from it.

Did I dream it ? That FACE ! What did she do ????!! Amazing !

VDOs please !