Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

Let's start building an altar

Let's pray to it daily

And call her collect

:drama:

YES.

I can't believe some of you fags... We pretty much thought that she wasn't attending, and then when she finally graces the peasants with her presence, you STILL complain about her dress.

Ugh.

I want 2 boxes

20140212-news-madonna-mdna-skin-brand-la

No shit, I want enough to last me from now until I'm dead.

I can't believe some of you fags... We pretty much thought that she wasn't attending, and then when she finally graces the peasants with her presence, you STILL complain about her dress.

Ugh.

I didn't do that daddy

Sorry to go off topic but love how Madonna is so above stan wars and who hates who etc. We all know Katy and Taylor dislike each other yet Madonna performs and praises Taylor and does photo shoots and turns up to the Met Ball with Katy. She is so classy and above all of that garbage and the absolute benchmark for every female singer out there.

The dress is unexpected given Madonna's past efforts on theme and ample funds to hire a billboard for the album promotion but she does look great as the rebel whore

She looks great! Though I could do without Katy Perry.

Loomer, as soon as I saw her with Katy, I thought of you I used to think you were a Katy fan when you had her as your signature until I read the change to "one of the basics" :lol: Always made me laugh.

They looked good together though and Madonna looked incredible with Diplo.

Correct me if I'm wrong but she's never done this before - wear a live promotion thing. It works beautifully. It makes me think of that crackhead Macy Gray at the VMAs (back in the long ago days when she was briefly relevent) who was way more dishevelled and tacky.

macy.jpg