Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

Is there any oriental style Versace this season? I can't imagine M wantonly disobeying the theme after she went so hard last time even if she has been slack in the past.

No but she can wear "vintage" Versace from 2011 lol

Katy-perry-mtv-video-music-awards_0.jpg

What the hell was she wearing? It looks like a cosmic tablecloth! The person on the right though, wow! Who is she?

And Madonna 2013 MET stole the show in terms of the amount of press dedicated to her. WWD putting her on their front page etc ... Also most critics hailed her outfit choice as one of the very few who actually conformed to the theme for that year

kirchhoff-met-gala-boom-after-party-7778

tumblr_mmfwf1nSL51rkqo3to1_500.png

55eab597-46f1-4255-a4a7-5efb6935e385_zps

madonna-met-ball-2013-3.jpg

Gwyneth-Paltrow.jpg

jennifer-morrison-600x450.jpg

:semifunny:

Wow.. other celebs really didn't follow the dress code / theme. Hairdo just isn't enough.

Madonna really ruled that night.

And Madonna 2013 MET stole the show in terms of the amount of press dedicated to her. WWD putting her on their front page etc ... Also most critics hailed her outfit choice as one of the very few who actually conformed to the theme for that year

kirchhoff-met-gala-boom-after-party-7778

tumblr_mmfwf1nSL51rkqo3to1_500.png

55eab597-46f1-4255-a4a7-5efb6935e385_zps

madonna-met-ball-2013-3.jpg

Gwyneth-Paltrow.jpg

jennifer-morrison-600x450.jpg

:semifunny:

Exactly. So fuckin hot!

She doesn't have to wear Versace in case, she can wear whatever she wants

she can, but the tickets are like five grand, it's likely she'll be a guest of Donatella in which case she will probably wear Versace as part of her contract

• 2 months later...

Oh I hope she goes ! Madonna and China need to happen.

Omg that ping pong pic! :shock:

Yes, where is that from?????????

Madonna will do something classic and beautiful.

Gaga will try and out out-do her firing pineapples from her rotten minge claiming it's a statement about female opression.

I don't think she's going we would hear something way of head of time but time. but i could be wrong.

If she's the current face of Versace and Donatella is going,I don't see why she wouldn't make an appearance...please go Madonna!

http://www.luckyshops.com/article/met-gala-2015-celebrities

these are the confirmed celebs going

Celebrities: Jennifer Lawrence (one of the event’s official hosts), Seth Meyers, James Corden, Harvey Weinstein, Jessica Chastain, Bradley Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch, Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy, Colin Firth, Livia Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Anne Hathaway, Ethan Hawke, Dakota Johnson, Spike Jonze, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Baz Luhrmann, Sienna Miller, Julianne Moore, Carey Mulligan, Marcus Mumford, Rita Ora, Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick, Katy Perry, Eddie Redmayne, Rihanna, Amanda Seyfried, Ivanka Trump, Florence Welch, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Allison Williams, Reese Witherspoon