Madonna at the Met Gala

rb19

I realise it may be a little early to speculate, this year's gala isn't until May 4th, but when she goes she always looks amazing and seems to have a great time. Madonna is stingy, and tickets are expensive, but it's for a good cause. AND this will be right in the middle of promo (hopefully!!) it gets loads of press and tbh any appearances are good. there's nothing better than waking up in the morning and seeing loads of new photos of Madonna killing all lessers on a red carpet

rs_293x473-130506175054-634.madge.ls.561

20090505_madge_560x375.jpg

3a1c80d514ebcd10_Madonna.jpg

She last attended two years ago, this years theme is "China: Through the Looking Glass"

m-tab-ama-2.jpg?w=700

Watch out for the cultural appropriation police! They gonna come out in force! Lol

the cultural appropriation police have a whole separate book for Anna Wintour and the Met Gala crowd

Guest ditaluver

I would give anything to rummage through M's closet and try on all these lovely clothes!!!!!

I hope she does attend again. She was the best at the punk one but got slammed for her choice! Idiots! It was right on theme. I can't deal with all those other basic bitches the media were praising

I would give anything to rummage through M's closet and try on all these lovely clothes!!!!!

I hope she does attend again. She was the best at the punk one but got slammed for her choice! Idiots! It was right on theme. I can't deal with all those other basic bitches the media were praising

Huh? Darlin she was the belle of the ball

Guest ditaluver

Huh? Darlin she was the belle of the ball

I'm referring to extra, in particular. Not everyone was kind however in my world I fucking know she nailed it. I don't need to be told this

I'm referring to extra, in particular. Not everyone was kind however in my world I fucking know she nailed it. I don't need to be told this

This. There was a lot of praise. But there were a few well known media outlets that slammed her. Fuckers.

this year's theme sounds like it could be a lot more fun than last year! Hope she attends

Last year was a disaster, the exhibition had all these beautiful classic gowns and everyone just showed up in any old shit they found

She is Flawless.

I loved the "bunny ears" look - that was so cool outfit!

The punk look was just so damn fierce and dramatic!

And her blue evening gown - beautiful.

Guest Hunterlas

Im totally assuming she'll be attending, and yes, she'll probably wear Versace!

Edited by Hunterlas

Im totally assuming she'll be attending, and yes, she'll probably wear Versace!

Is there any oriental style Versace this season? I can't imagine M wantonly disobeying the theme after she went so hard last time even if she has been slack in the past.