NRJ Interview

Interesting interview.

So she wanted to work with Avicci´s team, not Avicci himself. This is probably why she went on to look for other people after the Avicci sessions, she wanted a different sound, but with the pop sensibility of Avicci´s song. I bet the song she liked was Hey Brother. I can totally see Madonna relating to the whole "blood is thicker" and family/love theme of the lyrics.

Yeah, she wanted to write songs with him and his team, but then produce it with other people. People just assumed he would be producing the songs he co-wrote.

Is there a video for the 10-minute interview yet? i really can't believe all this complaining about the interview...

We've been waiting for an interview for years, and now that we've already seen one, some of you are still not happy about it being too short... haizzzt

People criticizing the promo now...

It's hilarious how some people only can accept their idea or version of life and the world.

Some people here would criticise anything either way

She can't win with some really

Boring and predictable

Fantastic. Looking forward to seeing all of the full interviews as obviously there were several interviews done on that day. She spoke beautifully and looked gorgeous as well.

She looks impeccable.

Ugh she looks PERFECT

This

Some people here would criticise anything either way

She can't win with some really

Boring and predictable

She could literally walk to their house and say here's a check for your entire mortgage, and they'd bitch that she didn't pay off their car as well. #nolie :laugh:

Hey guys!

I checked the interview on NRJ Germany and I think there are parts that were not in the french version! It seems that Madonna did the tequila game with them (0:26), talks about working with many producers/songwriters (1:16). The last part where she explains Living for Love is the same as the previous interview, though (1:55). I hope I'm not wrong :laugh:

Audio version : http://www.energy.de/news/lesen/article/stream-exklusives-interview-mit-madonna/

that sort of line would never fly her. The use of English words in France has become more and more common. It sounds weird to a montrealer cause that just isn't done here. Québec is frencher than France.!

You also guys have much more english words francised like badloqué and other stuff. You use other french words that in France are replaced by english words, which is stupid. You actually speak the French from the 17th century peasants and you use ancient words. Everything from Québec has subtitles in France which sometimes is just not necessary.

About the NRJ Germany audio I felt like I listened M speaking for less than a minute. I'd like to see that drinking game part. Get those journalists drunk. I don't understand German but they sounded pretty enthusiastic.

Edited by JoanOfArc

Hey guys!

I checked the interview on NRJ Germany and I think there are parts that were not in the french version! It seems that Madonna did the tequila game with them (0:26), talks about working with many producers/songwriters (1:16). The last part where she explains Living for Love is the same as the previous interview, though (1:55). I hope I'm not wrong :laugh:

Audio version : http://www.energy.de/news/lesen/article/stream-exklusives-interview-mit-madonna/

Thankyou!

Love this photo of Madonna at the Desperately seeking Susan premier back in the 80's but it is so random :lmao: What has it got to do with the interviews ? Have I missed something. ?

her face in the NRJ interview reminds me very much of this puicture

There is going to be yet another (exclusive) NRJ interview this friday on NRJ Finland. NRJ Finland is also having a Madonna week right now. Works as a great bridge to Grammys and new video. They most certainly will play LFL plenty of times too this week. :vogue: