NRJ Interview

She posted on Twitter and instagram tagging madonna! It was posted this morning [paris-time] and removed within minutes.. :noway:

now I am all curious! Maybe french fans saw it??

and I love Christine too! great music! :french:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

ugh, what's with all these short interviews?! i was expecting somewhere between 10-15 minutes, not 5...

the questions were good though!

Digital/socia media age. After 45 seconds, you've lost 80% of the viewers' attention, gotta keep moving, gotta get to the next thing, etc.

Digital/socia media age. After 45 seconds, you've lost 80% of the viewers' attention, gotta keep moving, gotta get to the next thing, etc.

:mellow: Gee, I hope not. Would be awful if people's attention spans were that short.

Short interviews that are also cut off as well are very unsatisfying. I always like an interview to go for 15 minutes at least. Shame that today, so many interviews are set up so that one reporter enters after another leaves with many short multi interviews. Would be tiring for the star and nerve-wracking for the interviewer, having such a short time to create any rapport.

This one was better. I liked it. She looked great (again, better) and the questions were more focused on the music. She seemed a bit tired, yes.

she can also do a longer interview and do it like a semi documentary, maybe better not on a typical american tv show though, but i often see long documentaries and interviews with artists on the more "cultured" channels ;)

she could upload it to youtube then and easily get over a million views. would be refreshing for us fans and non fans to see her so involved in the creative process of her album. no stupid edits and such.

an interview with the college tour would be amazing. a lot of big names have been on there, not only artists but also politicians. even Malala has been on it. i don't think they cut anything (unless by request?) so it wouldn't be fast and edited like the typical stupid american (or australian) show. and this show also gets a lot of attention/viewers.

Perfect interview! She looks gorgeous and the questions are all about music, unlike the Australian interview.

It's a bit short but don't forget it's all for the hype, there will be more in March! She will do talk shows...

NRJ Belgium announced that the interview will be aired on their channel too today, at 4PM (in 10 minutes) and again at 7PM. Good promo! :stir:

B8l91J6IEAIV9_s.png

Lol, I use Chrome and it didn't work :scared:

For me, it didn't work in Chrome, but I could watch it in Internet Explorer. :)

Fantastic. I just love her seeing interviewed. She comes off as cool and fairly humble for someone who is such a big star, plus she looks gorgeous. And thank God it has subtitles in French instead of being dubbed. There's nothing that drives me nuts more than when they talk over her with the translation and I can't hear her or understand a thing! These stations should realize that people around the world not just in their country want to hear Madonna being interviewed.

NRJ HIT RAAYDEEO... That's a French radio right? :lmao:

that sort of line would never fly her. The use of English words in France has become more and more common. It sounds weird to a montrealer cause that just isn't done here. Québec is frencher than France.!

Interesting interview.

So she wanted to work with Avicci´s team, not Avicci himself. This is probably why she went on to look for other people after the Avicci sessions, she wanted a different sound, but with the pop sensibility of Avicci´s song. I bet the song she liked was Hey Brother. I can totally see Madonna relating to the whole "blood is thicker" and family/love theme of the lyrics.