Man Addicted to Being Madonna | My Strange Addiction

billiejean

I feel bad for him. That level of obsession has got to be devastating. When I was a teenager, especially in late '92 and early '93, I was painfully obsessed with Madonna. I mean, I never wanted to be her, but she was all I could think about, day and night. Looking back on it, it was awful. It was exhausting, worrying about if I'd miss any magazine article, news report, interview, video, etc. I had to have everything she released or appeared in or had anything to do with. Every poster, every tshirt, every everything. This guy is like 10,000 times worse. I hope he snaps out of it somehow.

All that being said, I want a .gif of 3:04 too. :lol:

I was so sad he only lasted 1 episode on RuPaul's, but I guess if he couldn't come up with a Madonna inspired christmas look made of trash he was meant to go home...

This is what he posted on fb:

Dear My Beautiful Friends
I would like to say thank you for all the beautiful letters of support after the airing of last night's episode of "My Strange Addiction". I'm sure you are wondering what the fuck is going on. Since May of last year I have taken a major break from performing. During this break I have been doing alot of personal growing up and soul searching as "Adam". I feel like I know myself alot better than I ever have in my entire life and I feel alot more comfortable in my own skin and when I look in the mirror I see a gorgeous sexy ass man. During this journey I have gotten closer to my mother and my boyfriend. I am now on the start of a new journey and chapter in my life. Unfortunately to continue this journey I will have to let " Madonna" go. THIS YEAR WILL BE MY LAST YEAR OF PERFORMING. I WILL BE DOING A FAREWELL TOUR STARTING THIS SPRING. I will be posting a list of cities and gigs whereI will be performing shortly. If there is a city where you would like to see me please inquire by sending a message to my mailbox and my team will contact the nearest club. I love you all and can't wait to see you this year.
DISCO KISSES
VENUS
P.S. I have put all my Madonna Costumes on Consignment.

I feel bad for him. That level of obsession has got to be devastating. When I was a teenager, especially in late '92 and early '93, I was painfully obsessed with Madonna. I mean, I never wanted to be her, but she was all I could think about, day and night. Looking back on it, it was awful. It was exhausting, worrying about if I'd miss any magazine article, news report, interview, video, etc. I had to have everything she released or appeared in or had anything to do with. Every poster, every tshirt, every everything. This guy is like 10,000 times worse. I hope he snaps out of it somehow.

All that being said, I want a .gif of 3:04 too. :lol:

Omg I was the same :lmao: Madonna was all I could think about

You don't know how many times I jotted "MLVC" in my notebooks during class. :lmao:

Lol, yes! Also, the walls in my room were COVERED in Madonna posters, clippings, etc. The weirdest thing I did, was probably to write down her biography in a note book. I got home from school, put on a Madonna cassette and just sat and wrote about her for hours. :lmao:

I was a weird child.

Is she the amazing S&S Queen?

I don't know much about her but she has been around since COAD... she was at her peak in 2006 though when she appeared on some TV shows to "promote" her performances... she is quite insane actually, i've never seen a picture of her without her being dressed as Madonna... she even had emulated Madonna's cheeks at the high of 2008 cheekgate to "match" with Madonna's gaunt look :lol:

3824592752_0068330308_z.jpg