Billboard: Which Is the Best Super Bowl Halftime Show Ever? Vote!

mamifero

She is leading with 40.49% ! Yeah ! and am surprised that 314 people voted for Janet and Justin ??? LOL

As much as I loved M's show, I don't think it was THE best Superbowl show ever. The production obviously was top notch, but the first half felt a bit sterile and M obviously was highly nervous. LAP, however, definitely was a beautiful moment! So magical.

Nonoka is right. She was wooden until she calmed down a bit by GMAYL, bless her. :lol: It was still an incredible performance and she deserves the vote for sheer effort alone. But Prince's was better. :fag: sorryboutit.

Michael Jackson is gonna win :(

I'm so fed up of MJ being shoved down to our throats like that... i mean, just let the man rest in peace and we be done with it... the american media is obsessed with him and im sick of it all! He was great and we know it but to tell the truth his career was dead since mid 90s! He was not nearly as versatile or productive as Madonna with her 30+ years career on top of the game!

madonna still winning, but MJ is gaining... to be fair, MJs performance was good.... except the whole standing still being "admired" like he liked to do...........

The only time I gave two fucks about SB. :lmao:

Same here!

I know a lot of you think we should be above these polls, but it takes twenty seconds to vote, and honestly she deserves to win this :)

how can she have lost to MJ. his performance sucked donkey dic compared to m's

Somebody said Gaga's monsters would vote endlessly just to keep Madonna from winning. I don't know if there is truth to that. But Madonna's fans don't tend to care about polls like that, from what I have seen. Impressive that the general public got The Queen so many votes though :inlove: