Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

Madonna talks about the leaks and evem more.

What a fuvking waste. They tease us with this interview in crystal clear NBS pristine condition, yet throw these unfunny voice overs? Why vh1? Why??

how disappointing if this is a fake

Are you for real? HOW AWESOME that it's a fake!! Why? Why would you want Madonna's entire album to leak ahead of its release date? I can't with some of you....

Are you for real? HOW AWESOME that it's a fake!! Why? Why would you want Madonna's entire album to leak ahead of its release date? I can't with some of you....

There are other who might actually have the real official album leak, and they've also commented that exact thing here...I don't actively wish for or "want" it to leak, what's wrong with your brain??!! BUT you can bet that if it does leak plenty of people will download it, with or without me...not to mention I've preordered 3 versions of the full album and damn right I want to hear it now if it does indeed leak...

The beginning sounds more like the acoustic demo with a simple beat and the end sounds more Avicci than the Avicci demo with extra flourishes, if that makes sense. I'm glad it's the best of both.

bless you... it would be a mistake to de-avicii-fy WAOM...

I'm in the middle of game of thrones imax and this happens? Before I listen, what are your thoughts? I'm so excited!!!!

ALL SONGS KILL IT but bodyshop and autotune baby