Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

I dislike any version of SEX. It aint a good song and there is no LOGICAL reason to prefer this to so many great songs like Borrowed Time, Addicted, Revolution, Graffity Heart or Beautiful Scars... Is this included because its Natalias and she loves her as a person?????????? There is no other explanation...

Yeah, the new version is slightly better, but still not album worthy.

True, however that's madonnas album and her vision and her decision. Unfortunately I don't see how you can prefer this over the songs I mentioned if u don't have any agenda... And RH not on the standard version? Really?

M.d.n.a I did know there was a holy water snippet with vogue available already???

Assuming you mean you didn't know... on some forum the same person who shared a snippet of queen posted the clip of rh and the vogue part in hw online and deleted them within 30 seconds and someone else was able to download those clips before they were deleted and reposted them somewhere else just a short time ago.

imagine the fun when you realise that half of the leaked demos won't be on the actual album. Trust no bitch for example

Trust No Bitch is embarrassing, even in the demo form...just like Holy Water and S.E.X.

You're not alone!!^^^ 😘😘😘😘

AND I love freedom too!

+1

Many people love freedom! It just that once we realized it wont be on the album, we learned to move on! But I don't appreciate when people belittle fans who like this song. And I know that Madonna loves it too. I could bet money that Intercope suggested it to not be included.

The same treatment SEX got. Like a slow burner sexual industrial type of beat. With those chime sounds to give it like a darkness

Illuminati, Holy Water and Sex would almost have the same vibe...

Assuming you mean you didn't know... on some forum the same person who shared a snippet of queen posted the clip of rh and the vogue part in hw online and deleted them within 30 seconds and someone else was able to download those clips before they were deleted and reposted them somewhere else just a short time ago.

oh I see them on the website, thanks m.d.n.a :) i didn't know they uploaded more :)

Guest bluejean

:rotfl:

We need to set the forum up so all those people are directed to the new generic fluff Kylie song everytime they try to enter this site.

Why? I think it's interesting how we all like different versions. Also, the demos aren't half baked. Many of them seem good enough to release as they are.

I'd rather this than a forum fulll of people just liking the latest version as it's the latest. Other people's opinions don't really affect what I think of a song. If they're different, then fine...

PS: Freedom is shit.

Why? I think it's interesting how we all like different versions. Also, the demos aren't half baked. Many of them seem good enough to release as they are.

I'd rather this than a forum fulll of people just liking the latest version as it's the latest. Other people's opinions don't really affect what I think of a song. If they're different, then fine...

PS: Freedom is shit.

I agree!

PS: Freedom is amazing.

;)

This whole situation is just such a mess! :cries:

I think we're all just waiting for the real leak.

We know the tracklist by now. including bonus tracks..

I love Trust No Bitch, i love Holy Water (demo, i can't judge the tiny lq snippet with Vogue...but the demo was very early Peaches and i love that), i love how playful she is on Sex. I hate everything that sounds like Avicii's putrid EDM shit. Borrowed time latest leaked version is still too Avicii. Remove those damn awful EDM breaks and the rest is just great. He should stop using them for his own records because he showed he could produce solid melodies with his demos for M. he does not need the shitty FUCKING DATED edm loops that makes his music sound cheap.