Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

I see so many negative comments. Those bitches on atrl and most sites only judge the songs i wonder why they pay attention since they don't like rebel heart :angry:

I don't praise everything M does but this album is one of her best :smile:

I think at this point now it would be best to release the whole album right after the grammys :roadrunner:

She will have a lot of Promotion because of her perfomance (I´m sure the perfomance of LFL will be mindblowing)! :superman:

At this point It doesn`t matter if this album will be out next week or in four weeks.

If she Releases Rebel Heart straight after the Grammys on Mondy she could do all the promo she planned nevertheless. Brits, Ellen and more!

I think at this point now it would be best to release the whole album right after the grammys :roadrunner:

She will have a lot of Promotion because of her perfomance (I´m sure the perfomance of LFL will be mindblowing)! :superman:

At this point It doesn`t matter if this album will be out next week or in four weeks.

If she Releases Rebel Heart straight after the Grammys on Mondy she could do all the promo she planned nevertheless. Brits, Ellen and more!

Yes.

Lol you live near my mom

Originally we were meant to get 6 new tracks next week so why not just release Iconic, Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, S.E.X. and another two and have done with it as this point? Or release leaked demos that aren't on the final alum that fans like to satiate them?

Originally we were meant to get 6 new tracks next week so why not just release Iconic, Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, S.E.X. and another two and have done with it as this point? Or release leaked demos that aren't on the final alum that fans like to satiate them?

She released 6 album tracks and like 40 demos leaked. If thats not more than enough to "satiate" fans then they better FUCK OFF. Ungrateful cunts.

I'd like Autotune Baby if it didn't have the baby noises in it, for some reason I can't listen to any music with baby noises in it.

Someone said on another forum that the following have leaked:

Borrowed Time (Demo 2) (3:22)

. Living For Love (Demo 2) (04:40)
. Messiah (Demo 2) (03:15)
. Wash All Over Me (Demo 4) (04:17)

Is this true?

We're now only 32 days from the official (physical) release of the album in Australia. It's pretty much a given that the masters have been sent to CD production facilities, ready for manufacture, since they need to be ready for shipment within four weeks. They're not going to bring the release forward at this late stage, and they certainly won't rush-release it digitally when the physical versions aren't ready.

I'm not so sure about that. An executive at Universal Music Denmark said that if any album leaks prior to the official release date, they will release it digitally immediately, without bringing forward the physical release. That's the only way they can combat leaks.

I'd like Autotune Baby if it didn't have the baby noises in it, for some reason I can't listen to any music with baby noises in it.

I haven't listened to it yet. I think trust no bitch could fit the deluxe album though it's a banger :tigger:

^ If Bjork can do it I'm sure Madonna can.

If the full album had been finished in December, I'm sure it would have been released already then.

:shock:Now the unfinished video is leaking, how did they get that?!!! Looks great.

you are not talking about that HORRID Italian drag queen video with ropes around her head?