Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

The beginning sounds more like the acoustic demo with a simple beat and the end sounds more Avicci than the Avicci demo with extra flourishes, if that makes sense. I'm glad it's the best of both.

Priceless Oprah-Cry.gif

The general public is not going to leak "hunt" like fans. In other words You know shit so stfu.

This is why Bjork had to release her album a month earlier, right? she wasn't fearing that the leak would hurt her sales. This DOES affect the album and not in a good way, so fuck off.

This is why Bjork had to release her album a month earlier, right? she wasn't fearing that the leak would hurt her sales. This DOES affect the album and not in a good way, so fuck off.

Leak or no leak the GP doesn't bother with Bjork's music so bad example hun.

there's a zip out there that's just a collection of some of the official 6 songs and a few snippets and demos.. that's the one that was uploaded yesterday, so I wouldn't give it attention if thats the one people are trying to download..

Guest CzarnaWisnia

how disappointing if this is a fake

what's disappointing is that Madonna's hard work is being spread viciously without her consent

there's one out there that's just a collection of some of the official 6 songs and a few snippets and demos.. that's the one that was uploaded yesterday, so I wouldn't give it attention if thats the one people are trying to download..

i have that one... are the 6 tracks the remastered versions for the album, they sound a bit different...

what's disappointing is that Madonna's hard work is being spread viciously without her consent

It's not...it was a big fake waste of time...hard work intact!!! well, minus all the previously leaked demos...