Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

This whole situation is just such a mess! :cries:

They need to release the whole album right now - just look at Bjork; it's all gone very well for her in the end.

This protracted knee-jerk strategy they have planned may not really work in the long run.

She really delivered this time, there's something for everybody. We are spoiled. 25 tracks to be released, enough unreleased demos to make a whole solid album, versions to chose from. It's a fan's dream. Havn't you ever wished you had all the demos and outtakes from a Madonna album ? Well that's exactly what we have. It's hard on her though.

And yet another tracklist, this one from FNAC Portugal:

http://www.fnac.pt/Madonna-Rebel-Heart-CD-Album/a853883

WTF WTF WTF????

1 Living For Love
2 Devil Pray
3 Ghosttown
4 Unapologetic Bitch
5 Illuminati
6 Bitch, I'm Madonna
7 Art Of Freedom
8 Joan Of Arc
9 Holy Water
10 Eye Wide Open
11 We-R-Superstars
12 The Beat Is So Crazy
13 Two Steps Behind
14 Addicted/The One That Got Away
15 Borrowed Time
16 Heartbreak City
17 Messiah
18 Rebel Heart
19 Revolution
20 Wash All Over Me
21 Inside Out
22 Arioso
I WANT THIS EDITION!!!! :dead:

Why? I think it's interesting how we all like different versions. Also, the demos aren't half baked. Many of them seem good enough to release as they are.

I'd rather this than a forum fulll of people just liking the latest version as it's the latest. Other people's opinions don't really affect what I think of a song. If they're different, then fine...

PS: Freedom is shit.

You just contradicted yourself ;)

I think we're all just waiting for the real leak.

We know the tracklist by now. including bonus tracks..

I hope the leak of the final album does not happen!!! That would be horrible. The only thing that might happen is iTunes will put sample snippets on each song.

I hope the leak of the final album does not happen!!! That would be horrible. The only thing that might happen is iTunes will put sample snippets on each song.

They should do that! That way it will probably not have people be so anxious to get the final versions. Remember with MDNA they uploaded snippets of the tracks each week up until the release.

+1

Many people love freedom! It just that once we realized it wont be on the album, we learned to move on! But I don't appreciate when people belittle fans who like this song. And I know that Madonna loves it too. I could bet money that Intercope suggested it to not be included.

Bill knows I was just kidding and he knows I'm not a bad guy. I like to tease him and he knows it...

And I'm the 1st one to say he is a passionate and real Madonna fan. If he had the same reaction with another song I would have done the same joke. It has nothing to do with Freedom. (I still think it's shit though, :lol: )

Bill knows I was just kidding and he knows I'm not a bad guy. I like to tease him and he knows it...

And I'm the 1st one to say he is a passionate and real Madonna fan. If he had the same reaction with another song I would have done the same joke. It has nothing to do with Freedom. (I still think it's shit though, :lol: )

Oh sweety I know! Don't mind me, sometimes I get overly protective of some songs! However, those songs I don't like, still wouldn't call them shit! Lol What's up with that guys? It's Nadonna!!!! :laugh:

Just discovered Never Let You Go, the melody reminds me of some song from my childhood, it's beautiful :dramatic:

I know, right? it's glorious. :dramatic: It's so MADONNA! I don't understand how it didn't end up on the album, I just don't.

So what part/line from Vogue is it that's in Holy Water?

I've gave up listening to demos (since SEX yesterday - love it!) I'm just waiting for the real album now, no matter what else leaks.

I'm still happy to read about them until the real thing though.

ladies with an attitude/don't just stand there (move, move)/don't just stand there/don't just stand there let's get to it strike a pose there's nothing to it

I know, right? it's glorious. :dramatic: It's so MADONNA! I don't understand how it didn't end up on the album, I just don't.

It's too generic I think, so she din't go further with it.

So no final version of Inside Out yet?

a snippet has supposedly just surfaced - an industrial light dance beat but no vocal

Score 15 second snippet too! - daft punky with a slower vocal over a dance beat like Abba's Lay All Your Love On Me

Yes, you love to get me worked up. :kiss2::lol:

The whole situation is so ridiculous. People claim to have Unapologetic Nipple Demo #2 or Graffiti Fart Demo #3 whatever like a contest. Wtf with all these demos this is so messy :s513:

She put a lot of effort and this is just unfair. :(