Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

Guest alexstone

Borrowed Time Demo 2 is really nice, so much better than the first leak.

except for those sharp awful synths....the rest is nice though ;)

what songs leaked in the last 24 hours?

. Borrowed Time (Demo 2) (3:22)

. Living For Love (Demo 2) (04:40)

. Messiah (Demo 2) (03:15)

. Wash All Over Me (Demo 4) (04:17)

. Autotune Baby (Demo) (03:47)

+ La Isla Bonita Dubplate

Edited by BetteDavisDub

. Borrowed Time (Demo 2) (3:22)

. Living For Love (Demo 2) (04:40)

. Messiah (Demo 2) (03:15)

. Wash All Over Me (Demo 4) (04:17)

. Autotune Baby (Demo) (03:47)

S.E.X (4:12) - said to be the final version, also leaked in full

Joan of Arc is growing on me now

The final album version sounds like "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. Same writers though, so no surprise there. I liked the demo version a little better...more vulnerable.

This era has the best ballads ever. Each of them is so special. And I cannot wait to hear to best night or heartbreak city !

All of ballads are my favorite.

I am not a fan of borrowd time though. Not the new version and also not the demo. I think I will skip this one.

And I am in love with the new version/ demo of living for love. Especially that ending is soooo good. It has to be built in live perfomances, maybe on tour or so :D

This era has the best ballads ever. Each of them is so special. And I cannot wait to hear to best night or heartbreak city !

All of ballads are my favorite.

I cannot wait! I love her ballads with all my heart.

I love Ghosttown so much.

Getting excited!!!!

the snippet of joan of arc is so beautiful. the production is beautiful. ugh i can't wait to hear the full one when the album's released :)

the beat in hold tight annoys me a bit, but aside from that it sounds amazing :)

I'm so in love with Alone With You. The melody is simply perfect and there's something in the way she sings the chorus that strongly reminds me of the Madonna of the 80's. I can't understand why is it a leftover. I NEED that song in my life. The whole song. In glorious HQ. Like right now. Thanks.

I do wonder why everything is slowly leaking rather than leaking all at once.

I think it's because these are not finished versions (although they may be close, as some of the demos from the first 6 were) but rather other demos. Collectors probably allowed us to hear the ones we got initially because for the most part they aren't as strong, as polished, or in such high quality, as these ones. Now the album is on the horizon we are getting the rest, or maybe it's just because a benevolent collector came into possession of them.