Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

s.e.x. - not feeling the new version right now

autotune baby - let down

trust no bitch (clips) - loving it and wanting more

joan of arc (clip) - prefer the demo

alone with you (clip) - meh.

take it back (clip) - okay

hold tight (clip) - better than demo

la isla bonita dubplate - finally! nice to hear it all even if LQ

SEX - At first I thought it lost some of its dance power but after a few listens the album version is superior. It's a very dark, domineering, and aggressive song. This isn't the same sex of Erotica and JML, this is a new kind of sex. Definitely reminds me of JML from MDNA.

Autotune Baby - Very LQ but it was ok. Nothing to brag about, but I think I might've heard the demo.

Joan of Arc - Will take getting used to because I overplayed the demo (which was brilliant and perfect the way it was), but I could grow to like this easy. Like someone said, the electric guitar in the second part of the chorus is great.

Trust No Bitch - This needs to be released in HQ, that bass line is just too good to miss. Hopefully it will end up on Diplo's record or as a B-side.

Alone With You - Cute.

Hold Tight - Not very impressed with it, may grow to like it. Back That Up could've preferably taken its place.

Take It Back - SO GOOD.

S.E.X. - Way better than the demo, moody and edgy

Autotune Baby - Weird, but it can be improved.

Trust no bitch - Oh yeah! Waiting for this

Joan of Arc - Very nice, not boring anymore. Finally, this song needed some LIFE.

Alone with you - Loving the chorus

Take it back - Bluff

Hold tight - Yeah! She must play this on her next tour.

La isla bonita - Funny

S.E.X. - Way better than the demo, moody and edgy

Autotune Baby - Weird, but it can be improved.

Trust no bitch - Oh yeah! Waiting for this

Joan of Arc - Very nice, not boring anymore. Finally, this song needed some LIFE.

Alone with you - Loving the chorus

Take it back - Bluff

Hold tight - Yeah! She must play this on her next tour.

La isla bonita - Funny

I'm in total agreement with all of this!! :thumbsup:

hoold...tiiight..everything's gonna be alright!

I can't get it stuck out of my head. XD

Does anyone else notice this album seems to have a lot of apocalyptic/royal themes?

Ghosttown, Queen, Illuminati, Heartbreak City, Hold Tight (with the hurricane references etc.), Joan of Arc (soldiers, etc.), Living For Love...

It's pretty awesome. :D

Edited by ticktock

Guest alexstone

Yeah does anyone know where that came from? The melody is so beautiful and fragile

Is it a demo from this era or what?

+ why didn't she include this on the album? ;)

Joan of Arc and Hold Tight got some nice treatment! OMG, this is shaping up to be one of her best album!

Yeah does anyone know where that came from? The melody is so beautiful and fragile

Is it a demo from this era or what?

yes, one of my fave melodies of this new bunch...a pity it won't make the album, it prefer it over Autotune baby which is seemingly to make it into the album

JOAN OF ARC hell its like a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 times BETTER song!!! So good (heard a snippet only and I m majorly hooked!)

I m very sorry BUT HOLD TIGHT HAS TO BE THE FIRST SINGLE!!! I said it when I heard it in its demo form and I m ABSOLUTELY sure when I heard the final version. Best E V E R!!!