Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

The uptempo JOA feels weird maybe because i listened to the demo a lot and loved it oh so much. But I'm still giving it a chance though maybe it will be as good as the first six songs from the album.

Autotune Baby is :scared: I don't like it at all… Sounds like it is slowed down.
I like the new Joan and Hold Tight didn't change as much as I expected.

About the other LQ clips, only Trust No Bitch is decent.

The uptempo JOA feels weird maybe because i listened to the demo a lot and loved it oh so much. But I'm still giving it a chance though maybe it will be as good as the first six songs from the album.

Tbf you weren't supposed to hear the demo version so you can't really complain about it. Then again I'm gutted the middle 8 on SEX is gone.

they're a minute long. I think that's enough to get a general idea of what a song's like and it's all we've got to go on.

Nobody's saying they won't change their mind if they hear more though.

huh? the only snippets i found are super LQ with cracks/pauses in between them.

Tbf you weren't supposed to hear the demo version so you can't really complain about it. Then again I'm gutted the middle 8 on SEX is gone.

Precisely I am actually removing the demo playlist on my iPod as I had to learn it the hard way that listening to leaked music is bad but I'm just a loon who is so hungry for new Madonna music.

Guest bluejean

I like Autotune baby, i can't judge from a snippet but that drum on Joan of arc sounds like a fanmade remix from the 90's on these unofficial cd"s... :laugh:

I so want Trust No Bitch

:lol: I kinda thought that too although that is not to say I don't like it. Madonna could drop a fart in the middle of that track and I'd still like it.

Precisely I am actually removing the demo playlist on my iPod as I had to learn it the hard way that listening to leaked music is bad but I'm just a loon who is so hungry for new Madonna music.

Yep I've done my best to not listen to most of them, but I am glad we have the demos, I've mentioned it before but I'd love someone to master the demos so we can have 2 versions of the albun

i find the midtempo joan of arc so much more disappointing lol. the demo version sound so much more heartwrenching. as for the autotune baby demo i heard, the chopping sound thats present throughout is just so horrid. s.e.x is much better, has more mystique to it.

Yep I've done my best to not listen to most of them, but I am glad we have the demos, I've mentioned it before but I'd love someone to master the demos so we can have 2 versions of the albun

I like that idea but for now I'll wait, besides on the 9th we will have the official JOA and Hold Tight. This eras gonna cost a lot with the different versions of the albums that will be released . I maybe buying at least two of the versions the deluxe and the rumored super deluxe. Blame it on the leaks made me really curious on how the songs will turn out in its final iteration.

We're now only 32 days from the official (physical) release of the album in Australia. It's pretty much a given that the masters have been sent to CD production facilities, ready for manufacture, since they need to be ready for shipment within four weeks. They're not going to bring the release forward at this late stage, and they certainly won't rush-release it digitally when the physical versions aren't ready.

Love S.E.X! The demo was missing something, now it's perfect! That rap will bring some crazy (social) media shitstorm upon M and she knows it. :lmao:

Edited by uno

JOA actually doesn't sound too bad...I think it's really just that we're soooo used to the demo and that's why the altered chorus appears "weird" on the first listen.

But even if some of us might still dislike it later on, I don't think we need to worry because apparently we'll get an acoustic version anyway :)

Hold Tight sounds ok too, sonically it's slighty similar to SEX...I think we'll truly get a cohesive album this time around judging by these songs. Really excited about that!!!

S.E.X. definitely has been improved a lot and I'm enjoying the new production...But I still feel like the song's going nowhere. She didn't need to include this one, but oh well, there'll still be so much to look forward to! :thumbsup:

Am I the only one who loves the new version of Joan of Arc? That electric guitar in the second half of the chorus is beautiful. The song really needed it.

SEX full version misses a beat, but I really enjoy the dark, nasty sex in all the right ways. It's not that vulgar. I can be a very uptight, conservative person so I enjoy listening to music like that to make me a bit more open-minded lol.

Joan of Arc, Ghost Town, Devil Prays, Hold Tight >> the rest so far

Edited by ticktock